Blackbeard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to pick up the Blackbeard PF this weekend but you can't combine the free shipping offer with the 10% originals coupon. :monkey2

Non-collectors don't understand it, but collecting isn't just about the characters and movies you like, its about the artistry. I bought the Duel of the Fates diorama mostly because of how impressed I was with the way Maul is suspended in mid air with only his foot against Qui-Gon's chest for support. It seems Blackbeard falls into the category as well. I hope to get him one day.

:lecture

It is a glaring omission from any "list of the year" to be taken seriously; the only reason I presume it isn't found there is because it isn't tied to any license that is well-known.

:lecture

It is a glaring omission from any "list of the year" to be taken seriously; the only reason I presume it isn't found there is because it isn't tied to any license that is well-known.

If the rumor that I saw is true then he is supposed to be in POTC 4... so who knows.

Sweet... now I am even more jazzed to have him to stand next to the Jack PF. :) :) :)

Blackbeard-28133.jpg

I'm hoping when Michale's review comes out it will convince some more people to get him. The only bad thing about him is the price tag. If he were $100 less he would probably be long gone by now.

I'm hoping when Michale's review comes out it will convince some more people to get him. The only bad thing about him is the price tag. If he were $100 less he would probably be long gone by now.

The price tag definately was a bit of a turn-off, but it was acceptable once I was able to use a SS Original coupon; after receiving it though, the detail is beyond most PFs - though I don't like giving SS ideas that those prices are ok. :google :lol

Smart move.. you will not be disappointed.

Just the waiting game now,the store I bought from said

"Hi

We will be delivering you a Blackbeard we are having it transferred from a different warehouse to this warehouse,, we will be processing your order shortly

Thanks" :naughty

Blackbeard is by far the best pf I own. Others may have the movie nostalgia appeal, but Blackbeard has them all beat just for the sheer ferocity of the pose and the quality of the sculpt and clothing. He's been on display here since I first pulled him from the box.

I plan on buying the ex. just as soon as I sell off some statues on eBay. I've got a $50 gift card with this guy's name on it. :rock

Back