Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

If that knife is the EX, that is quite possibly the weakest EX ever. It doesn't even look natural in her hand. It looks just photoshopped.

I do wish the face had a bit more expression to it.

LOL, ok now that one looks real. Got anymore of her up your sleeve?

This pic here looks real. A bit better than the other pics. I like the face the best on this one. I see a low ES coming for this one like punisher. :slap

- I like the face
- I don't mind A bases, but it's always interesting when they go with something else
- Black Widow's comic history isn't as entrenched in Avengers lore as Scarlet Witch or Vision's is, so she really didn't need the team base.

But...

I'm not a fan of the snow. I get the concept and it's kind of cool, especially with the background in the pic, she's on a mission since she's 1st and foremost a spy before being an Avenger. But placing her with the group since that's what most of us will do...everyone else is on an A or some type of debris or rocks that still don't detract too much from each other, and then we have this chick on some snow?!? It'll just make her look a little out of place with her teammates.

I think they could have done this same pose on some debris or city environment and she would have matched up with Hawkeye pretty well (and the rest of the team), and maybe even paired well with the eventual Daredevil.

And the EX...they could have switched and made the knife regular and the pistol the EX and we'd have went for it. The pistol just looks better.

I hope this isn't $380 because with that said, I still want this in my line up. But $360 for these smaller female statues is too much. Anything above is unreasonable.

BlackWidowPFEX1.jpg
BF70BA8A-641C-490B-B86C-4656E5B76C85-15628-0000086AB1C67520.jpg

Id be down with the knife if it was like a 20 inch hunting blade

- I like the face
- I don't mind A bases, but it's always interesting when they go with something else
- Black Widow's comic history isn't as entrenched in Avengers lore as Scarlet Witch or Vision's is, so she really didn't need the team base.

But...

I'm not a fan of the snow. I get the concept and it's kind of cool, especially with the background in the pic, she's on a mission since she's 1st and foremost a spy before being an Avenger. But placing her with the group since that's what most of us will do...everyone else is on an A or some type of debris or rocks that still don't detract too much from each other, and then we have this chick on some snow?!? It'll just make her look a little out of place with her teammates.

I think they could have done this same pose on some debris or city environment and she would have matched up with Hawkeye pretty well (and the rest of the team), and maybe even paired well with the eventual Daredevil.

And the EX...they could have switched and made the knife regular and the pistol the EX and we'd have went for it. The pistol just looks better.

I hope this isn't $380 because with that said, I still want this in my line up. But $360 for these smaller female statues is too much. Anything above is unreasonable.

BlackWidowPFEX1.jpg

:goodpost: is that gun the ex? Or is it a made up image? Looks so nice! Way better than the small knife.

Face sculpt s pretty bad, she looks more confused than an assassin!

-

BlackWidowPFEX1.jpg

There is no way I'd trust that pistol. The silencer looks misaligned, and the gun could blow up when you fired it. It is drooping.

The only thing I don't love about this is the base. Not because it's bad, but because if/when I get her it'll make no sense next to my other Avenger statues.

Think I'm passing, just waiting on SDCC vids.

EX should've been like a switchout hand with a bomb detonator. Would've made more sense with the backdrop, and adds to the whole espionage/assasination theme.

Or even a switchout right hand with a crossbow. Would've made more sense when paired with Hawkeye.

:dunno

Anyway, PASS.

This is one of their better female face sculpts in my opinion. Pretty nice pf.

I'll be getting the Regular through another retailer, save on the NRD. The ex is a pass.

Back