Black Widow Painted!!! And She brought her lethal weapon...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure SS will make her this year since she's in Iron Man 2. In what format, we'll see. Could even be in ScarJo's likeness. :D

I'm sure SS will make her this year since she's in Iron Man 2. In what format, we'll see. Could even be in ScarJo's likeness. :D

I actually hope its comics inspired. But Im with you, something this year, sneak, preorder.

Yeah, I like both looks so I'd be happy with either. I'm really liking this piece but will wait it out and see what SS has to offer this year before I decide to buy this or not.

I never thought SS would do a Ms Marvel piece and they did. So anything can happen. And the Bowen statue wont be 1:4 scale.

Yeah, I didn't think that either. Looks like they are going the same route with all lines tho' spacing out the most popular characters with sexy females in between. Seem to be working look at the Ex ES of Ms. Marvel 750 more than Wolvie PF :lol

So they will probably push on, however so many really famous ones have not been made yet, and it's kinda painful to have them drag it out when all you want is to see the bunch together right now! :horror

Really wish Bowen would venture into 1:4. oh well.

Last edited:
Back