Black & White Friday 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not so sure. Usually SSE items are in-stock and since the Nosferatu statue just went up for pre-order, I doubt the SSE version would already be in stock. But if they decided to finally go the pre-order route with the SSE then it would most certainly be there.

So far we are possibly looking at:
-Grey Hulk 1:1 Bust
-SSE Nosferatu Satue
-Jason Voorhees PF
-probably some Star Wars item (clone, stormtrooper, etc)

I'm not so sure. Usually SSE items are in-stock and since the Nosferatu statue just went up for pre-order, I doubt the SSE version would already be in stock. But if they decided to finally go the pre-order route with the SSE then it would most certainly be there.

So far we are possibly looking at:
-Grey Hulk 1:1 Bust
-SSE Nosferatu Satue
-Jason Voorhees PF
-probably some Star Wars item (clone, stormtrooper, etc)

Maybe the expected Emperor PF? Or IG-88...he's grey.

I know about the tradition of releasing limited B&W related products, but does Sideshow typically have good SALES on B&W Friday? I'm typically out and about shopping at stores with my friends (an annual tradition) so am never online. But if there are usually good deals to be had, I'll have to check it out on my cell phone...

I know about the tradition of releasing limited B&W related products, but does Sideshow typically have good SALES on B&W Friday? I'm typically out and about shopping at stores with my friends (an annual tradition) so am never online. But if there are usually good deals to be had, I'll have to check it out on my cell phone...

They do have some sales but it is usually like Spook a bunch of old ____ they can't move.

They do have some sales but it is usually like Spook a bunch of old ____ they can't move.

Yeah, but some of the discounts are *very* nice and limited to a certain amount of claims. I remember sitting on the fence for the Creature bust (50% off!!!) for too long and by the time I went to place the order, it was gone. :monkey2

Yeah, but some of the discounts are *very* nice and limited to a certain amount of claims. I remember sitting on the fence for the Creature bust (50% off!!!) for too long and by the time I went to place the order, it was gone. :monkey2

Oh yea they definitely can be but I wouldn't expect it to be anything to new but who knows. I will be up and ready if we don't see Jason P3 before then.

Normally B&W products go up at 10 AM with a silhouette posted the week before. I wouldn't count on Jason being there as the announcement as Spook refers directly to Newsletters but Nosferatu B/W is a given....I would say that Emperor Palpatine PF is probably a good bet since it has been in progress for a while. Gray Hulk 1:1 is a longshot but possible.

Most of the items have been variants with one new item, I would look to that as a guiding tool, what do we have out now that can be turned to Black and/or White? Remember the BiB Spidey was a B&W Friday release, a variant of Iron Spidey....

It could be even a Black suited version of the Spidey Comiquette coming or even the Wolverine PF in an X-Force Black costume

That's why I said normally ;)

I remember the year before everything went up at 10 and the site was so clogged it was ridiculous.

The main reason so many are excited about this is because they know SS will slap a low es on some repaint and try to go for the quick resell :p

If I had to guess for Marvel; Bullseye blue or Spider-Woman black will get the treatment.

Marvel has a lot of possiblities right now....makes you wonder just what angle they are looking for.

Marvel has a lot of possiblities right now....makes you wonder just what angle they are looking for.

Begs the question, why just make one "variant" for Marvel?

I only see 3, going by the GC section. Bullseye comi,SW LSB, and Hulk bust 1:1.

I'd like to say B&W TMNT is a possibility, but which one? Releasing all four at once would just be... mean. :horror

I'd like to say B&W TMNT is a possibility, but which one? Releasing all four at once would just be... mean. :horror

That would be a good call but yea which one would they release first? That would be insane to release all 4. I could see them doing Donnie though if they just had to do one.

If they went B&W TMNT my money is Donatello....that is a longshot as well me thinks. You've got a better shot at the Mouser being done with black and white base since the thing is steel anyway.

Back