Black Series scale Endor Bunker kit interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustyj

Super Freak
Reaction score
With Hasbro announcing new endor themed characters, thought this would be great for display purposes! Will fit in a Ikea Detolf case- will be pretty large so that will be reflected in pricing. Wanted to gauge interest! Sculpt is still a work in progress, but very close to final!
Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 1.13.16 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 1.13.46 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 1.13.58 PM.jpg

Re: 1:12 scale Forest Bunker

I'd be interested but they still haven't done RotJ Leia or Han for Black Series, which are the most used for this one. But hopefully they come along, interested in seeing what you can do though!

I believe they've both been announced! And ewok images have been released!

I'd be interested but they still haven't done RotJ Leia or Han for Black Series, which are the most used for this one. But hopefully they come along, interested in seeing what you can do though!

No official announcement yet on Han and Leia, but rumors that they are the way. And the fact that they are releasing Ewoks and Admiral Ackbar point in that direction.

Any interest out there? Need some interest before thinking about prototyping- I'd love one!

Maybe just a facade of the front (doors plus a little of the sides).

Definitely post in some of the 1/12 scale facebook groups about it as well.

Maybe just a facade of the front (doors plus a little of the sides).

Definitely post in some of the 1/12 scale facebook groups about it as well.

Yeah definitely look to there for some support if you have yet to. I don't know if you have an instagram too? Way more 1/12 collectors out in the wild or on some other sites like TheFwoosh or something. Also definitely the SW Black Series thread on this site if you haven't.

I'm personally out on this even though I'd want one at some point, just now is not the right time for me.

Came here as soon as I saw that announced! I was wondering is it going to just be the half door or the entire thing?

Either way is possible. I thought an angled corner would fit nice in a Detolf and leave room for characters/speeder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back