Black Series FX Lightsabers - who is going to carry those?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did they change the stands/bases to the new curved balancing thing? I heard many lightsabers have tipped or fallen over and got scratched because of it. Why didn't they stick to the old solid bases that propped up the lightsabers, without any need to balance on a curve?

They saw all the scores of how they were graded previously and decided this time to grade it on a curve.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just stopped by my local TRU near Monroeville, PA and they had all the FX sabers available. Picked up the Luke.

Awesome, thanks for the code! So glad I found this, almost paid 200 something cause I couldn't find it anywhere locally. But $132 shipped is great! Says they have 4 more Vaders left if anyone else is looking.

Thanks, the code I was using must've been an old one or inactive one. Got Luke too! They didn't charge you guys tax?

Just got one. Two left.
No need for coupon, the discount and free shipping applied automatically.

Hey if anyone is still looking for a vader saber, i somehow ordered 2 by mistake a month or so back. Think the wife just bought me one too and didn't realize!! LOL It's still sealed in the original box and still sealed inside the shipping box if anyone is wanting it. I paid $165 shipped so it's yours if you want it for the same.

Click on Star Wars then go to FX Lightsabers and it is listed there individually. Vader and Luke episode 4 sabers are included in wave 3 too.

Hi there,

Which is the one we need to buy if we want the metal ANH Luke SKywalker saber with the removable blade?

Hi there,

Which is the one we need to buy if we want the metal ANH Luke SKywalker saber with the removable blade?

Afraid the removable blades stopped getting made years ago when 'master replicas' had the license. Maybe some day Hasbro (who has it now) brings them back, but none are currently available (or announced as pending).

You may still be able to get on the "Graphlex 2.0" buy over on the rpf, but that is just "blade ready" for a removable blade. It does not come with a sound, light, nor a blade.

Last edited:
Back