Black Polystone Foot Peg Bricks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mepm

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,
I recently purchased 2nd hand the old Kirk and Spock 1/4 scale sideshow statues.
In the box were these black polystone pieces that appear to have holes for the foot pegs to go into.

IMAG0152.jpg

My question is, what would these be for? The statues both go into their bases fine without them.

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

Thanks.

They are to keep the spacing between the legs consistent in the packaging and are not part of display.

Yes, so the legs dont get compressed or pulled apart during times other than being displayed.

Is it just me or do the heads and the hands look huge in proportion to the rest of their bodies? I can't bring myself to find/buy these because I see dolls. I actually think the 1/4 statues that HCG put out a few years ago look much better but that's just my opinion.

Kirk's hands are massive in proportion, but Spock is ok.
It's ok with the hand doing something like the tricorder and phaser but on its own the hand looks ridiculous.
I was mostly interested in Spock but the seller had both for sale unopened for $375USD delivered so i figured may as well.

Back