Black Orc of Mordor PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

URUK HAI CAPTAIN LURTZ

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi so i love this pf but i can't remember seying a black orc of mordor in the films. they never appeared, can anyone perhaps show me a link? thanks

I think most of the Mordor orcs were black colored. Look at the orc who chases Merry and Pippin into Fangorn Forest. He was a black orc. There were other Mordor orcs like him accompanying Saruman's Uruk-hai, which led to infighting.

I think i saw one just like the pf(same race), if you look closelly in rotk when they bring the big flaming gate breaking thing, if you look closelly you can see one just like the pf to the right standing on the bridge.

I think there's some screen caps in the Mordor Orc PF Thread. I would check there.

All I remember is there is a scene during the Cirith Ungol Orc riot and one of them looks like the Black orc..similar costume but no hammer or sword...

MordorOrc.jpg

Hi guys, I need some of your advice. I've been waiting for the right time to get hold of this PF statue. The regular edition has been available for a while now thru SS. Now, they've taken $50 off it, and I also have $50 worth of gift card that can be applied on this statue. So roughly about $200+shipping to pay. Now the questions: I've been on the hunt for an Exclusive Edition, but is the regular edition still okay? Also, how nice is this statue, does it fall in your "must-have" category? Your suggestion/advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Hi guys, I need some of your advice. I've been waiting for the right time to get hold of this PF statue. The regular edition has been available for a while now thru SS. Now, they've taken $50 off it, and I also have $50 worth of gift card that can be applied on this statue. So roughly about $200+shipping to pay. Now the questions: I've been on the hunt for an Exclusive Edition, but is the regular edition still okay? Also, how nice is this statue, does it fall in your "must-have" category? Your suggestion/advice is appreciated. Thank you!

If your must have category is to have one of each character no matter how obscure then yes get it...If you like anything that looks awesome in a barbaric setting then get it...For me it was a must have in part for that reason...The regular edition is truly beautiful and powerful sculpt of a really different orc...It's a distinct piece just like say the Snow Troll..If you can get the regular for 200 grab it...the exclusive will hit you for 350 or alot more for a sword and extra head...I was lucky to get an exclusive for 340 shipped after it sold out...with Hobbit coming out soon who knows how much more these might go for...I am very curious to see what the Hobbit does for the secondary market for these older and obscure pieces....I love it and very highly recommend it

Last edited:
This guy would look good fighting in any barbaric setting
IMG_1723.jpg

Thanks Adolfo for your advice. I must admit, I actually am fond of obscure characters than the more popular ones. I would definitely take into consideration what you've said above. You know what, it's quite fascinating that you've posted the picture of the Mordor Orc together with the Snow Troll. I've actually just received today my Snow Troll (I bought mine from my local store), and then got me thinking about the Mordor Orc. And now, I see them together! Hmm, better pull the trigger soon.:lol Thanks!

Thanks Adolfo for your advice. I must admit, I actually am fond of obscure characters than the more popular ones. I would definitely take into consideration what you've said above. You know what, it's quite fascinating that you've posted the picture of the Mordor Orc together with the Snow Troll. I've actually just received today my Snow Troll (I bought mine from my local store), and then got me thinking about the Mordor Orc. And now, I see them together! Hmm, better pull the trigger soon.:lol Thanks!

Just make sure youre happy...thats it...good luck

Back