Premium Format Black Cat Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Item arriving soon email, arriving at warehouse on Thursday August 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So. This is shipping way sooner than I expected. I pre-ordered back when she first went up to get the double rewards but now I'm rethinking this. My collection has expanded way more than I expected it would have been by now and ultimately I think I ordered because I was desperate to expand my collection, but now that the time has come and my collection has already expanded quite a bit I really don't feel the need to have this nor do I even really like it anymore. I'll probably be canceling and just waiting until a classic Black Cat comes around that I like. I don't feel the rush to just amass a bunch of meh statues anymore just for the sake of racking up the total. Also room has become a concern now. I think I'm definitely going to be slowing down in the statue game. Being much more picky choosey. Not that I'm losing interest just I don't feel the need to buy the first representation of a character that becomes available. I'm learning to wait until the right one comes around that really knocks it out of the park for me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Email from Sideshow arrived today wanting to process and ship my Black Cat order early. Really surprised me. Don't love the statue but we will see how it looks when it arrives.

I just sold the original PF in favor of Lady Deadpool

I do miss that piece

The base one the original was fantastic... 1/4 scale safe with gold bars and nifty door latch

This piece will flow better with the Goblin Venom and Amazing Spider-Man PFs.... still undecided on Carnage

It's 20 lbs

Compliments Spidey nicely

And I got it for $200 effectively

$50 in reward points

Free shipping

WIN

I think Victoria just told me her secret

**tee hee hee**

0L2hYua.jpg

HFmL4CO.jpg

3bdnjZu.jpg

Back