Premium Format Black Cat Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up PO the piece. I'm in for the line and I do like the statue. The suit I'm cool with because that's what I'm used to seeing in the comics since I started reading the Spidey books fairly about 2 years ago.

Plus the free shipping is a life saver. The GG PF shipping to Hawaii is killing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up PO the piece. I'm in for the line and I do like the statue. The suit I'm cool with because that's what I'm used to seeing in the comics since I started reading the Spidey books fairly about 2 years ago.

Plus the free shipping is a life saver. The GG PF shipping to Hawaii is killing me

Yeah, I try to jump on the free shipping or double reward stuff ASAP, especially when I plan on getting anyway.

Good. They need to sell off whatever they have of this one ...and then make a better version right away. Honestly, what a whiff!

So am I crazy or did this get delayed? I seem to remember that it was supposed to ship sometime in the summer but now it's estimated Oct-Dec 2017. Has it always been that way and I'm just an idiot or?

I preordered day 1, knocked $50 off the top and received double the points offer.

My last flex pay is October 2017

so it hasn't changed. SS uses a 2-3 month window typically the last flex pay falls on the soonest estimate which is still October 2017.

I actually really like this. The ES is a really nice bonus. Glad I'm getting one.

The costume doesn't bother me at all.

Said it earlier in this thread and I'll say it again. Ignoring the costume, the lack luster ex and her head size it's her face for me that ruins it. She is running full tilt dodging pumpkin bombs and her expression never made it past the Mannequin face. Come ON give us some kind of emotion: fear, exhilaration, determination, something! Not...
female_mannequin_head_HF18.jpg Capture.jpg

Are there anything in the base to say she IS escaping GG? It looks like just smoke in the base

Doesn't look like a mannequin to me at all.
She is very expressive....amused and playful.
Doesn't suit the theme but she looks plenty expressive to me.

She looks confident and playful to me *shrugs*

If you guys want the classic costume pf go look on eBay

She's an opportunist too. She's not going to go into the heat of battle, if she can get others to do it for her. So she sits from a far, and does her thing. :rock

I dunno, but I like it.

Back