Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit late in posting but there you go

Silly spider, cats always land on their feet

26008578832_1aefb38ef7_b.jpg

JSC Black Cat Comiquette - Sideshow

Got the last one in the series (assuming the the JSC line is over) and she's one sexy kitten. It's a fairly simple statue but very nicely executed, my only issue is that the cat's ear broke so I need to see if SSC can send me a replacement since I feel the cat is a must for displaying the piece. I do really like the different texture for leather/vinyl. The one thing though Is that it's the smallest of the collection, having a crouched character already diminishes the statue int he same way it did for Mary Jane but the MJ base was quite a bit higher and the result is that it kind of feels like it's not in the same line as Gwen and Spidey because they tower over Black Cat.

25828263320_63da255e9b_b.jpg

26008574792_11d7a7df25_b.jpg

25498485823_6366aff361_b.jpg

25828256940_093583fa38_b.jpg

26034743431_7fb378a7c5_b.jpg

25496400394_7e1efc767a_b.jpg

26101112985_c00242ddeb_b.jpg

Just got mine today and she's perfect. Now that I have all the JSC pieces, I'm trying to find the best way to display them :)

Lovely little statue, though overpriced. Glad to complete my JSC Sideshow collection. This is my second favorite after MJ.

Would not mind if SS continued this line at all!

Yea, the print looks great. But no way am I going to start collecting prints. I'm already in trouble collecting statues.

Yea, the print looks great. But no way am I going to start collecting prints. I'm already in trouble collecting statues.

Now that I see your avatar I actually have a few Michael Turner aspen/fathom prints that I bought years and years back. I missed out on some good stuff but I was able to grab a few prints when he was still alive and signing them. I stopped collecting but I'll check them out every now and then. As far as Marvel I don't have any but they do look great and it would be cool to have them to match the statue but I agree I don't think I'll start up again lol

speaking of prints...time to finally hang these
Cfp17gRUEAAW-MA.jpg

edit: just realized my "old" black cat print doesn't match the statue as well as the previously posted one. burn :slap

Pretty sweet DS. They look great together.

Thanks guys! :duff

Looks nice.. damn now I may look into getting prints :lol

I was lucky to get my matching BC print for the statue for a decent price off of eBay. :)

I hear ya! :lol

speaking of prints...time to finally hang these
View attachment 257745

edit: just realized my "old" black cat print doesn't match the statue as well as the previously posted one. burn :slap

:lol Sorry about that. :1-1: Cool display! :duff

Got mine today, not pleased, and not a great way to start the weekend. :(

Knick in the paint on her right breast and apparently whoever fitted her upper right arm into the lower right arm was drinking on the job. I just submitted a request for return.

https://i.imgur.com/Hc7Sxdz.jpg

Attachments

• Hc7Sxdz.jpg
    Hc7Sxdz.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 136
Ugh - That's such a shame! :(

I still haven't unboxed myEX Black Cat :slap
- Having seen the condition of yours Steelie, I will be checking her out (no jokes please :lol) when I get home tonight.

Sideshow responded and have set up an RMA for me to return her. Unfortunately I might not have an opportunity to send her off until the weekend, but I am glad that they are honoring a replacement, and hopeful that the replacement looks good. I'll give you guys an update to let you know how the replacement turns out.

Back