Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20kavlj.jpg

The more I look at her the more I like her. The diamonds are kind of a botch tho. From a distance theyre ok, but up close it looks like silver oatmeal :monkey4

Definitley seeing a little mod work in her future...

Question for anyone who got the exclusive ... Does the cat's peg sit snug or is it very loose? Also does the cat sit snug to her leg?

On mine the cat's peg is just in the hole. It's nowhere near being in their tight. And I can get it so that the cat's cheek is on her leg but the slightest movement will make it come off because of the peg.

Other than that, black cat is perfect!

Question for anyone who got the exclusive ... Does the cat's peg sit snug or is it very loose? Also does the cat sit snug to her leg?

On mine the cat's peg is just in the hole. It's nowhere near being in their tight. And I can get it so that the cat's cheek is on her leg but the slightest movement will make it come off because of the peg.

That's how mine is.

The cat is very loose for me. Can move it a lot.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458085316.126126.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458085316.126126.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 104
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458085337.042322.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458085337.042322.jpg
    659.8 KB · Views: 106

yep mine was very loose and wobbly. it fell off actually when I placed her up in my display. It will stay up against her leg but certainly wouldn't stay there in say an earthquake, that's for sure....:lol

obviously not how i'd prefer it, but most likely they are all going to be the same. so either accept it or return for refund I'm guessing will be ssc response

It's a good looking statue but I was really surprised with how the diamonds look and how the cat sits. The diamonds look like oatmeal and I kept thinking the cat peg was broken because it's so wobbly. Hard to get exactly flush against black cats leg. The cat looks really wrong at certain angles. Wish they just went with the cat standing and not one with a indented side.

Mine arrived today! Perfection.

Gwen is still tops for me, but this comes in second.

I love the paint app. on the suit. And the cat was a nice touch. Really happy.

Back