Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't notice it in your pics. Is it really bad?

its noticeable if you look close.from a distance it is not too bad. I sent this pic to SS. I am hoping they send me a new one.

D71_6396.JPG

Oh ok. I see it. Yea, hoping SSC does right by you.

I'm getting mine today, so I'll have to inspect her really well.

Got #0050/1750 today. She's beautiful. My only issue is that the cat doesn't sit well in the peg. It's pretty loose in there and doesn't sit flush to her leg unless I twist it over to it. I'll try to get some pics up in a bit.

Im gonna go to Hobby Lobby and see if I can find a small package of assorted tiny plastic diamonds/gems to scatter over the base...

image.jpeg

Yeah, I'm not sold on selling, but it's starting to cross my mind. The scale (which I never thought would bother me) is starting to bother me.

Actually just sold my JSC Gwen and MJ, though I do miss them, was able to get some other stuff, including a Joker PF, and money towards that beautiful SM PF.

Got her and she looks great! Only thing is a weird discoloration on her collar like another person here mentioned. Looks kind of like glue... but not. I suppose SS will say that because most of them have it, thats how they were designed :slap

Other than that, A+

I completely forgot mine was getting delivered today so I missed my delivery by 30 minutes worst part is I was home but asleep :gah:. I'm gonna force myself to stay up tomorrow to wait for it

I just got mine in and it looks great. She also has that glue or whatever on her collar but I think it's supposed to be that way. Maybe meant to give off a shine type effect. If you look at her mask she also has that shine effect on it too and on her boots as well. I think she looks great. Only thing I would say is the hole in the base where the cat sits is way wider than the peg of the cat so it's extremely loose. It sits fine being displayed but I'm sure the cat will fall off if you pick up the statue and move it without taking the cat off first. Curious does anyone else have that issue with the base? (hole being to big :lol) I'm happy with her. On a side note this has to be the smallest box I've ever received from sideshow :lol

Last edited:
Back