Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pouffe... thats fun to say :lol

just meaning that the statue overall is in a hole. IMO the feet of the pouffe lol should be aligned with Gwen's feet, as it is I think it kinda makes her look smaller scale compared to the others- optical illusion.

are they really called pouffes?

Are you trying to say soufflé? ...that was my first thought when I saw her ottoman.

Are you trying to say soufflé? ...that was my first thought when I saw her ottoman.

lol, pretty much... all the funniest parts of The Waterboy came flooding back into memory- Bobby Pouffe loves his momma very much, now you know dat :lol

Would you say it is a plethora of pouffes? :rotfl i dunno why its so funny- I'm in a mood haha

I kind of hope they end the Spidey JSC line with this. I'd like to see maybe a marvel JSC line, or JSC in general. If the new Spider-Man PF is gonna be a new line, well I don't want to spend a ton on duplicates for villains in JSC style and some for the quarter scale format style.

Good point

Although, I'd probably stop with Black Cat on this line. Just don't know who else they would do ...Betty?

We talking May or Black Cat? :lol

That'd be a cool thing also. A pinup style of his line. I love Ant's DC bombshells, I wonder if JSC would kill some ideas with Gwen, MJ, Felicia, and so forth.

Maybe a Liz Allen? :huh

I think after Black Cat, they've pretty much covered Spidey and all of his classic love interests which this line has been all about so far. Since that's been the pattern, I'm not so sure that they'll start doing some of his classic villains and any other "Spidey-verse" ladies would be kind of a stretch in my opinion.

If they continue the JSC collection, I'd like to see them draw from other material in the Marvel Universe. Maybe X-Men, Avengers, etc. I think JSC has drawn pretty much every major Marvel female out there at this point so the groundwork is already there.

I wouldn't mind a JSC Lara Croft
408753d67d5467004d98e168513c0ed1.jpg

Back