Black and white friday thoughts or predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vandamage

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Trying to pull all nighter for this. Anyone have info or predictions??? I say one more SSE diorama and SSE Premium Creature. Thoughts????

The page is already up. There will be one in-stock item, four pre-order items and one preview. I have a feeling that the "in-stock" item will be a Universal Monsters item....

They will all go live at 9 AM PST, which means the Pre-Orders, In-Stock and Preview.

History. Every year all B&W Friday items go live at 9 AM PST. Last year it was a cluster ^^^^ because the Frankenstein PF, Bride PF and Frankie 1:1 all SSE were in-stock and clogged the system. I also got ^^^^ed one year going after something else to find that the In-Stock 75 ES Negative Zone Spider-Man PF was here and gone.

No, the discounted items have codes that you enter in at checkout. They should be live now, place one in at checkout and then go through the screens, enter in the code where you would a GC and hit apply, it'll tell you the discount before you hit submit.

No, the discounted items have codes that you enter in at checkout. They should be live now, place one in at checkout and then go through the screens, enter in the code where you would a GC and hit apply, it'll tell you the discount before you hit submit.

Yep...you're right, looks like the discounts range between $30-15 bucks.

here's the page-
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=5819

I just clicked on the "holiday guide" square, and when it loaded the page a pop-up appeared that said $14.99 off the ghost rider bust.

Whenever I go back now I can't get it to reappear, but I really hope they don't think $15 off a $200 item is a good black friday deal :lol

Maybe my expectations are a little high?

I'm guessing...

Black Comiquette (Preorder)
Storm Trooper PF (Preorder)
Dead Figure Variant (Pre-order)
SSE Dracula Diorama (Pre-order)
Venom 1/4 (Preview)
SSE Creature PF (InStock) *Edition size 53* :horror

Back