Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Caution Tape Jacket Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So muche better than the previous one !

908-DFEEF-68-C5-47-AA-8328-572-C177-A3-BFE.jpg

89630710.jpg

Im probably few who will get all Harley versions [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing despite the movie only doing so-so they do another Harley. She is like the Joker for HT apparently

I like this one better than the other version. You could literally buy this and get the jumpsuit off eBay and have 3 different outfits in one. The price is high but I like you get 2 outfits with it as well as a decent amount of accessories which HT has been slacking on a lot recently.

i don't like the price. But for the accessories and complexity of the figure I guess I can't complain too much. I guess. I think she looks amazing. As always I don't get the people not seeing Margot Robbie in this but whatever. I'm ordering her. :)

$281 does feel a bit steep, but not terribly. As others have already pointed out, you get two different looks, and the jacket is an impressive piece of sixth scale engineering. Personally, I'd feel more comfortable in the $250 range.

$281 does feel a bit steep, but not terribly. As others have already pointed out, you get two different looks, and the jacket is an impressive piece of sixth scale engineering. Personally, I'd feel more comfortable in the $250 range.

The crazy thing is how normal $250 seems now for the most part. I remember saying I was priced out when the DX06 Jack Sparrow was being released at $215 and only buying that b/c it was a DX and one of my favorite characters/actors. Then I went and bought ANH Vader when it came out which was $300 I believe lol

Last edited:
The figure in terms of accessories and presentation is fantastic but the sculpt needs a little more tweaking to bring out the likeness (the teeth need to look more like hers b/c they're not all straight and the shirts letters need to be more dark and bolder than they are). Apart from that the figure looks awesome!

Well, I'm really conflicted about this.

This is actually the version I really wanted, I do not care for the jumpsuit on the original figure. And her legs are much improved from the Suicide Squad figure - which I cancelled and still have much regret over... every time I cancel a figure I end up regretting it.

THE PRICE, holy crap. $280+ just seems REALLY steep. Guess I need to see this film, to see if I need to own this three-hundred-dollars-ish worth. I do need a HT Harley tho! This is gonna take some thought.

Back