Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Caution Tape Jacket Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% going to PO this one. I'll agree that both head sculpts are off, however this one seems to be a bit better / closer to how she should look. I'm surprised HT actually released this, I had written them off as a lackey to the Haus of Mouse. Hopefully we get something else new DC related!

This one looks way better than the other one to me. Much prefer the outfit and the head and hair look better. Hair isn't perfect, but an improvement.

If I were to get one, it'd definitely be this one.

Man, I'm not usually bothered too much by visible joints, but those knees are just exceptionally ugly. And the skinny anorexic legs aren't looking much better.

If I were to get one of these, it would have to be the first version just based on the fact the costume hides so much of the body.

This is the one they should have lead with. It’s so much better. The eye makeup is still a little light for what she has in the movie but it’s still much better than the previous version. Instant preorder!

My biggest issue with this likeness is her nose. Make it smaller and it will look okay. (I also adjusted the jawline, lips and chin in the comparison below):

Original (left) - Edited (right)

HT HQ BoP 01 comparison.jpg

As far as the exposed joints, I feel like if it was a seamless body people would complain about that too since they’re prone to splitting/cracking. Until that issue is figured out I personally prefer exposed joints.

My biggest issue with this likeness is her nose. Make it smaller and it will look okay. (I also adjusted the jawline, lips and chin in the comparison below):

Original (left) - Edited (right)

View attachment 480729

Man, I'd be on the fence if it looked like yours! The current sculpt, though, is not nearly enough to sway me. That oversized nose and mouth really kill the resemblance.

I'll probably still pre-order this one though. I prefer joints anyway.

"Caution Tape Jacket Version":lol

I dunno maybe i'm just not impressed as easily as i use to be - they have made one great Harley head to toe. (minus knees)

Every thread is so negative these days. I'll be in the minority that likes this then. It's the only Harley I've wanted since the original SS version.

As for the knee joints HT could easily do seamless legs as they do for Wonder Woman but then people would moan about the tattoo's not being there.

I don't mind the joints (I feel if they were covered, that stuff breaks down over time). I do think her neck could be slightly longer though.

After looking at more photos the sculpt def needs reworked the teeth still appear so straight across. Not as bad as the dancer version but Robbies teeth are all kinds of different lengths.

Every thread is so negative these days. I'll be in the minority that likes this then. It's the only Harley I've wanted since the original SS version.

As for the knee joints HT could easily do seamless legs as they do for Wonder Woman but then people would moan about the tattoo's not being there.

I think many of us could live with visible knee joints. These just happen to be some especially weird and ugly looking ones.

I'm probably getting the other one
I like this look
but will be expensive like the other one
can only get one
decisions,decisions
yeah and I don't like the knees

Back