Bioshock figures from Neca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - never had any problems finding TRU NECA stuff. Hopefully that'll be the case with the Elite Bouncer here!

Just rub it in why don't ya? :rolleyes:

:angelsmil I swear that wasn't my intention. The first one I got was a pre-order from BBTS and the second one was a loner on the TRU pegs, so I had to pick him up. Once I got those two, I stopped looking and didn't realize how rare these had become.

I've been burned too many times on short-run figures and always make sure I pre-order from now on. Hopefully the Elite Bouncers won't suffer the same fate.

:angelsmil I swear that wasn't my intention. The first one I got was a pre-order from BBTS and the second one was a loner on the TRU pegs, so I had to pick him up. Once I got those two, I stopped looking and didn't realize how rare these had become.

I've been burned too many times on short-run figures and always make sure I pre-order from now on. Hopefully the Elite Bouncers won't suffer the same fate.

I'm just kiddin'. You were right to get them when you could, no-one predicted how quick they were going to disappear.

NECA recently posted this on their Twitter feed:

Big Daddy Elite Bouncer Exclusive to Toys R Us (North America) - Coming later this Spring.

73558089-478a06fe8fc8b58341258749ee.jpg
Damn that is sweet! This time if I find them, I'll make sure not to pass them up! :banghead

Would it be crazy to buy an extra Rosie just to give the rivet gun to Delta. I don't like the drill and want Delta to have a firearm.

That new Daddy looks ugly with those colors. Wish they would rerelease the first one, that way I could get him and the sisters.

not crazy at all, was thinking the same thing. though i do like the drill

I think the drill is a cool display option to have, but I preferred to use firearms when I played the game so I wanted to display him that way. I guess I'm getting an extra Rosie.

Back