Bionic Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had too give it a letter grade, I'd say a "C"....

Cocoboloboy has a very good point...for an "origin" story, it did seem rushed and abbreviated...

There's no chemistry between the doc and Jamie...their scenes together felt stilted and forced.

Sackoff does very good "bad girl"...yes, the villains are often more interesting but usually there is a balance...not here. Not yet anyway.

I'm with Batty...the annoying sister has GOT to go...if not death then at least boarding school (wouldn't a tarty school girl outfit and pigtails help? LOL)...

An PLEASE! NO MORE FAKE, PHONY, CHEAP-LOOKING, TIRED, BORING WIREWORK!!! At least the running scenes were done with some creativity and panache...

Well, it WAS just the pilot and the show's "behind the scenes" difficulties have been well-documented. Here's hoping a shakedown gets this in gear quickly...

How long does everything think it will take before the cheap-shot guest star appearances by Lee Majors and Lindsay Wagner start? Bigfoot or Fembots anyone?
I'll give it a couple more tries....che,che,che,che,che,che......

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good, either. I'm going to go with Batty and watch a few more episodes to see how it pans out.

The show was boring. The villians are horrible and forgetable. The sister is torturous.

If they make these changes and future episodes dive deeper in to her bionics (with cool CG effects) then I will watch. Otherwise its a no go for me.

BTW, anyone else notice that no commercials ever hinted at the sister in the show. That definately shows that even the producers knew that was a bad thing for the show.

I watched it off and on, mostly off. The show sucks. Chef Ramsay is a beast.

Was ok. Hot girls. Decent action, when you could see it. So so show.
May keep up, may not.

I just got around to watching this week's episode. I'm sold on everything except Michelle Ryan. She doesn't do anything for me. She seems so bland.

On the other hand, Katee Sackhoff is great! Once she's gone I'm not sure if I can stick with the show.

On the other hand, Katee Sackhoff is great! Once she's gone I'm not sure if I can stick with the show.

yes she is. however, i really hated her dialogue in the first episode. seemed too fake. but the show is getting better with every episode if you ask me. keeps me interested.... that and the women in it aren't bad to look at.

I just got around to watching this week's episode. I'm sold on everything except Michelle Ryan. She doesn't do anything for me. She seems so bland.

I do agree with you a little bit, but I think it's more the writing that actually Ryan being bland. Sometimes, with her interactions with Sarah, I actually cringe because the writing is so bad. Other than that, I like the show.

I'm loving the new direction of the show. I love the humor and I'm glad they killed off Will and made him a bad guy post mortum. It reminds me of Torchwood now... and more than a little of The Greatest American Hero.

I agree about Ryan being vanilla but so long as Sackhoff is around I think's it's nicely ballanced. Which, according to IMDB, isn't going to be for much longer. :monkey2 Maybe IMDB is wrong or perhaps they'll bring her back next season. And even though Ryan's as sexy as vanilla ice cream, some times vanilla ice cream can really hit the spot.:D

I'm loving the new direction of the show. I love the humor and I'm glad they killed off Will and made him a bad guy post mortum. It reminds me of Torchwood now... and more than a little of The Greatest American Hero.

I agree about Ryan being vanilla but so long as Sackhoff is around I think's it's nicely ballanced. Which, according to IMDB, isn't going to be for much longer. :monkey2 Maybe IMDB is wrong or perhaps they'll bring her back next season. And even though Ryan's as sexy as vanilla ice cream, some times vanilla ice cream can really hit the spot.:D

Hmmm, not I want some vanilla ice cream, and I don't mean the one you put in the freezer.

I'm not really digging Ryan either - Sackoff makes the show when she's on. Perhaps they'll kill Jamie and Sarah can take over as the one and only Bionic Woman.

I was hoping this show would have the energy that "Alias " had... but still nothing. Just a lot of talk, not much action (and what there is isn't done very well) and there are a lot of inconsistencies in the technology.

One or two more epsiodes and then it's off my 'season pass'.

There were writing shakeups in the show that have yet to be fully resolved. So I'm betting the writing will vary wildly at least for the first 13 episodes.

im gonna give it the rest of the first season. if its not at least improving a little bit i will definitely forget this for season 2.... that is if it makes it that far.

There were writing shakeups in the show that have yet to be fully resolved. So I'm betting the writing will vary wildly at least for the first 13 episodes.

The retooling between the pilot and the show I get, but what's the story with the shakeups during the season? Personality problems or network interference or did the show run off the rails on some level?

Back