BIOHAZARD / RESIDENT EVIL 5 by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, he sure will. Or at least he should have, theoretically.

Seriously, would you mind letting on where you located official HT pics before they showed them?

Shhhhh.....they're not official - they certainly look it though hey? Hopefully HT will put them on their website soon, then we can all bask in their officially warming glow.

You're welcome! If anyone else had these, I'd expect this forum would be their first port of call! Gotta keep the people happy!

Hi!

ChaserFan ..Do yo have more pics?..Man, since this morning (in Europe) you have posted more and more pics..::monkey5.
If you have more pics.Please post them:angelsmil

those look amazing. I was getting Chris regardless but am happier now since he looks alot better then before. I was kinda hoping sheva would of continued to look crappy so I could pass her up, but the new pics of her make her look great. damn.

Thanks for the pics man! This revision of the figures looks much improved. I'm still of the opinion that Chris is a bit to thick in the pectoral region, but that is a minor quibble with how great he looks as a whole.

My beef is the weapons. What the heck happened there?

The shotguns are all wrong. From the pictures they all appear to be Remington 870s(pump style matches and they all eject shells on the side), which don't even appear in RE5. I would at least have expected them to get the Ithaca M37 right, but I was really wanting the Benelli M3 Super 90(heck Leon came with the Benelli M4). The wrong model thing is a real bummer.

The magnum that Sheva is pictured with just appears to be the Broken Butterfly that Leon came with as opposed to an actual replica of the S&W M29.

- TGM

Seriously! When will they give female figures skin layers to cover up those joints, I dont see why only Chris gets them. Overall...............I'm actually IMPRESSED, not bad but I'm still going to pass on this one. I just hope that HOT TOYS makes more VG figures that are closely accurate, as of now it seems that only the movie figures they make get that accuracy treatment.

Chris's lower arm looks pretty thin compared to his huge muscles (dunno what those sections of an arm's called :eek:)

However, Sheva looks pretty spot on, other than the fact that her arms seem to be thiner than bones xD I will probaby only buy Sheva.

Hi!

ChaserFan ..Do yo have more pics?..Man, since this morning (in Europe) you have posted more and more pics..::monkey5.
If you have more pics.Please post them:angelsmil

Hey man! Yeah, more pics! LOL, I'm uploading them to the net now; i'll post them within the hour!!!!!! Don't get your hopes up - they're not fancy ones, but they do show off more detail!

do you know who the third character is?? you do dont you??!!! tell us!...a hint maybe...? haha jk..sortve. thankyou so much for the pics, they have made my week!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, hahaha that cracked me up! I expect there will be a certain someone with sunnies - but HT hasn't confirmed it, so it's all purely speculation!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, hahaha that cracked me up! I expect there will be a certain someone with sunnies - but HT hasn't confirmed it, so it's all purely speculation!

Looking at how great Chris and Sheva turned out, I can only imagine how Wesker and Jill would look if HT does indeed make them.

Okay, so here is the first of probably 4 posts. This contains the first lot of Chris' mag pics - second lot coming up.....

l_3766e63f515141469c90bee1612b5a97.jpg

l_48749f55417b4c1387a080d4242048ba.jpg

l_7d3fcc175f0a475da668e16efa80074e.jpg

l_d8adfe472b8b4eb7894fdc16d12e49b2.jpg

l_0091508160eb46a6a45cf4bd9ba59e9b.jpg

l_59741ff9c152449b810aa628f2e4a75f.jpg

l_292953a58be34f9da43ba2f7c8627355.jpg

l_85248c52b7ab498abcf7d75d59bd83e5.jpg

l_2dc1287a6eaa4b9782ce5e3eb5223309.jpg

l_98d8840413ae468f8b5485fe471deda3.jpg

Back