BIOHAZARD / RESIDENT EVIL 5 by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand. I was only teasing at first. I apologize for the spoiler. I can be a nice guy but I do have that Hulk like temper. Get me started and I change quick. Big flaw of mine on the net as well as off. :lol

too late to say sorry now, it's out there. you have spoiled the ending for me. :monkey2

wow, something else that you have now spoiled! is there nothing left in this world that will be a surprise for me? or do you want to ruin everything?:rolleyes:

I second this notion. Jill is a much needed character. Chris, Leon, Claire, and a number of other figures (mostly characters that would be all but forgotten by fans, Krauser? Really? Come on...) have had their 1/6th incarnations, sometimes even in multiple forms. With that said I think it's time we got a Jill in 1/6th. Shes one of four pretty major characters that we dont have figures of. Those being Jill, Wesker, Barry Burton, and Rebecca Chambers. These are character that have had a leading role in one or more games, or have played an important supporting role and we don't have them yet somehow? I mean, a Krauser figure was made, as was the Chainsaw Ganado, and we dont have all the main characters yet...

Thats not even covering the countless other characters that have played important parts over the years, or became iconic symbols of the Biohazard series only to be left in the dark. Ada, Hunk, Marvin, Berkin, Sherry, Carlos, Billy, almost the entire STARS team...hell I'd even like to see a merchant from RE4 (I consider him more so important then krauser, I mean, Leon didnt have to fight him, however without weapons from the merchant, he wouldnt have been able to do anything...)

These would make, in my opinion, really great 1/6th scale figures. All of them for the most part. What do you guys think? Obviously most of this is wishful thinking at most, but it sure would be nice to have a full release of the STARS teams in all their glory.

Then again we would all be bankrupt...

I don't quite understand all of this outrage over the pic of Jill. If you go back through this thread there are countless posts that spoil parts of the game including this one. For example, Plasmid303 posted a spoiler that revealed a lot more about the game than that back on page 13 (no offense to you man, just trying to prove a point). I'm an advocate for spoiler warnings, but I know that I can't expect them for everyone in a thread like this.

If you want to avoid spoilers in a thread dedicated to Hot Toys Resident Evil figures, play through the game, don't watch any trailers before you play and then come in and discuss.

If Hot Toys revealed the official photos tomorrow and they were holding back some characters as a surprise, would you be upset that someone posted pictures of them in the thread that was made to discuss them?

BTW Kalash69, I love the Jill picture in your sig. If you know where I can find a picture of Rebecca Chambers by the same artist, I would be forever in you debt.

Have you seen these pics?

96_001_1.jpg

96_003_1.jpg

no i hadnt seen them.they are great in term of accesories and body but the facesculpt is no good.especially shevas.why all the movie figures have great sculpt like joker john connor and alan but the videogame faces suck.like leons shevas.chris facesculpt is not good but not bad either.

^I dont like the HT Chris headsculpt much, It doesnt look right to me...

BTW Kalash69, I love the Jill picture in your sig. If you know where I can find a picture of Rebecca Chambers by the same artist, I would be forever in you debt.

Haha thanks. If I come across one I will let you know.

Chris is a massive let-down. Hot Toys is just cutting corners here, they need to make a character specific body for him, like their Predators, or at least use the upcoming Dutch rubber body which could potentially be more accurate and allow for better arm movement. Both Chris and Sheva's headsculpts also need to be tweaked.
C'mon Hot Toys, please don't drop the ball on this line :monkey2 .

judging from those pics they just look...mediocre at best
Hot toys is capable of much much more and I'm not dropping the ball just yet, remember guys when that other magazine had pics of dutch with that atrocious headsculpt?:
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3161/2569658923_de2275a325_o.jpg

yup that one... But then again, dutch could have been fugly originally because they might have not had the rights to arnold's likeness just yet...

Chris looks very generic!!! :( I'll be passing on these because of the quality. Leon blows these out of the water!!!!!

I want Jill, Irving, and Wesker, more than Sheva and Chris. Chris is a disaster, and Sheva would be better if she was given a skin layer that hides the joints like Chris, and maybe lighten her skin like it was in the game. Why is it that Hot Toys never does that for female figures, are the sexist?

Last edited:
I'm gonna laugh when Hot Toys improves these figures before their release and all the haters will completely change their opinions when they look great.

I'm gonna laugh when Hot Toys improves these figures before their release and all the haters will completely change their opinions when they look great.

I agree with you there, especially when it came for the cop joker they're making. It's taken so much abuse until the more photos came.

Back