Bio Masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gargoyle67

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got these today from Casey (biohunter76) over on the Hunters Lair forum:
Narin:
narin.png

Elder:
elders.png

Amazing detail and paint apps :rock
Sorry about the dust, I didn't notice it until I looked at the pics :slap
I'm currently trying to design some sort of magnetic wall mount and install tri-lasers :panic:

Awesome bios you got there man! I bought my predator dreadlocks form Casey too for my prop predator head and its awesome as well, quality pieces indeed. Cheers!

Grats dude i have both of those from casey as well just great bios. I know a guy who makes custom stands if you would like me to put you in contact with him.

Casey's bios don't cost much compared to sideshow and honestly I've heard they're much better. Really need to pick up that one day soon. You know if he still making them?

Casey's bios don't cost much compared to sideshow and honestly I've heard they're much better. Really need to pick up that one day soon. You know if he still making them?

He was last week :wink1: Agreed miles better than anything anybody else puts out, I've been madly dremeling holes into the back of Narin for the magnet and lasers, Not for the faint hearted :thud::lol

Back