Statue BigboystoysHK Street Fighter TNC-01 Ryu The New Challenger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolkollectibleskhai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally got my TNC-01 Ryu statue set made by BigBoysToysHK! For Street Fighter fans, this is a fantastic new style of collectible, and the build quality was better than what I was expecting for sure! My full video review is below :)

This is why I love coming to this site, finding out about awesome things like this that flew completely under my radar.

That being said...$130?!

Note that there are Asian retailers selling for $90.

But after shipping factored in, importing turns out be about the same price as domestic retailers.

Thanks for posting these pictures and reviews. I preordered this a few months ago and should be getting it soon. Good to see it was a worthwhile purchase.

But after shipping factored in, importing turns out be about the same price as domestic retailers.

Thanks for posting these pictures and reviews. I preordered this a few months ago and should be getting it soon. Good to see it was a worthwhile purchase.

If you're a SF fan like me, you're gonna love it :)

What's the scale on this

It looks pvc. Way too much for 130 or 90

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What's the scale on this

It looks pvc. Way too much for 130 or 90

The total height of the statue on the base is around 8" or 9" I think (can confirm once I get home). With the electronic sound and light feature, backdrop, and pretty high quality mold and paint app, I think this is well worth $90 if you can get it from the Asian retailers. For Street Fighter fans, there's nothing else out there with this sort of detail and style, so definitely one to get for SF fans. Casual fans wouldnt be interested of course, but that's not the target demographic.

Looks awesome! I just ordered one from playasia... While this is not a statue (it's a toy), I am a hardcore PCS SF collector, it is still amazing! Can't wait for ken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back