BIGBAWS custom's ( shaun of the dead, Drive, Tallahassee, DH4 McClane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BIGBAWSMCGRAW custom's (John Mcclane, Tallahassee, Walter White and Paulie Walnut

Hi guys, been customizing G.I JOE figures for a few years now (check link) https://www.hisstank.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4091617
and decided to start 1/6. I mostly do custom work for BULLET (painting heads, helping with parts and body choices etc) and a big thanks to bullet for giving me the confidence to try 1/6 as i was not as convinced. so here goes take a look at what i made

YIPPEE KI YAY!

recipe
body - TTM19
trousers - hot toys harvey dent
vest - kunch
feet - zcwo
belt - hot toys indy
bag - battle damaged T-800
head - ZKULPTOR
walkie talkie - hot toys nick fury
MP5 - sideshow the dead figure
pistol -hot toys T-1000
watch -sideshow the dead figure
weathering and paint by me

Hi, nice figure. im doing my own custom of this figure and its my first one too. Any pointers on the wheathering and accesories?

Re: BIGBAWSMCGRAW custom's (John Mcclane, Tallahassee, Walter White and Paulie Walnut

upgraded my nurse joker with new outfit and dx head

Attachments

• nj1.jpg
    nj1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Re: BIGBAWSMCGRAW custom's (John Mcclane, Tallahassee,Walter White and steve mcqueen

steve mcqueen head i finished today

Attachments

• sm1.jpg
    sm1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 56
  • sm2.jpg
    sm2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

nah! its going to be the great escape, bought a 1/6 triumph that im nearly finished. heres a pic of how it started and i'll post pics of it finished later today

Attachments

• ge1.jpg
    ge1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

heres the bike im working on, im about 85% done. First pic is how i bought it, then all the work i've done.

Attachments

• ge1.jpg
    ge1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 56
  • ge2.jpg
    ge2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 56
  • ge3.jpg
    ge3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Both pieces look great!

thanks guys, much appreciated

Re: BIGBAWSMCGRAW custom's (John Mcclane, Steve Mcqueen, nurse joker and Bill Murray

Bill Murray sculpt by ROCCO i finished today

Attachments

• bm1.jpg
    bm1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Re: BIGBAWSMCGRAW custom's (John Mcclane, Steve Mcqueen, nurse Joker, Bill murray

thanks man, i didn't sculpt the hair ( i wish! ) ROCCO did a small run of these and i was lucky enough to pick one up.

Re: BIGBAWSMCGRAW custom's (John Mcclane, Steve Mcqueen, nurse Joker, Bill murray

a couple of house figures i put together, nothing fancy, just a kit bash.

some stuff I'm working on for Bullet (wips)

Last edited:

my smiling indy.

Attachments

• 2014-01-21-201727.jpg
    2014-01-21-201727.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

my custom deckard, clothes are brothers production, bbkill headsculpt painted by me

Attachments

• br1.jpg
    br1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 109
  • br2.jpg
    br2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 109

shaun of the dead, painted by pete skywalker with a slight repaint by myself

Attachments

• sd1.jpg
    sd1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 108
  • sd2.jpg
    sd2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 108
  • sd3.jpg
    sd3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 109

shaun of the dead, painted by pete skywalker with a slight repaint by myself

This is incredible! The detail on everything is to a tee! Love the accessories. :)

thanks joel, most of the accessories came from the sideshow figure with some of the others coming from the neca 12" figure.

Back