Big Thank You To DarkArtist!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shai Hulud said:
DA,KING, SHAI, BANNY,TWISTED = :rock :rock :rock :rock
headbanger.gif
headbanger.gif
headbanger.gif
headbanger.gif
headbanger.gif

Superb work, Josh! THis is the first full-painted, static figure I'vbe seen from you, and it's hugely impressive!! Well done!

awesome job Josh :rock :rock Love the blood on the mouth. And the EYES!!! Great detailing.

Wow guys!! The response really is staggering!! I think this statue surprised me as much as anyone else...:lol

The eyes, as Bannister had said... I was worried he would not like. In the film you never really get too good a look at them and with this particular statue I've seen the interpretation vary from Blue to brown and into yellow... So I went with the one that would give me the most bang for my buck.

I think it gives the statue more menace and intensity.... even if it is a little too Sith-esque. :D

Still, my first painted vinyl statue and one of the favorite items I have painted. Hope I get more...:rock

DarkArtist81 said:
Still, my first painted vinyl statue and one of the favorite items I have painted. Hope I get more...:rock

I hope so too, Josh. You have a real talent for it! Vinyl statues are a real treat, since you get to paint the whole thing. The eyes are gorgeous.

DarkArtist81 said:
I hope to send you more. :rock:rock:rock

Great work Josh!
Congrats on that Bannister. I got to hold that one before you did! :lol
It was super even before the eyes and all were painted in.
One of Josh's best ever I think.

Figuremaster Les said:
Great work Josh!
Congrats on that Bannister. I got to hold that one before you did! :lol
It was super even before the eyes and all were painted in.
One of Josh's best ever I think.
You mean not only does it have a kick ass paint job, but it was touched by the Great Figuremaster. Could things get any better.:lol

Back