BIG News from UC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS is the one I've been waiting for. Hopefully they can do it justice.

I was surprised to see news for weapons from weathertop! I would be thrilled to get the rest of the fellowship represented with their weapons, so I say bring on swords (daggers?) for Sam, Pip and Merry!

Although the weapons should be Merry and Pippin's elven knives and Sam's pan!
:lol

Fianlly! My God!
I have been begging them for a Eomer Helm for years now!

I knew they were tinkering around with the idea of Sauron's Sword....Last I heard, they were still undecided! Looks like they made up their minds.

Silly, they decided on some of those pieces and no Guthwine or Gimli's Throwing axes to finish off those two sets (Rohan and Gimli collections)

Still great news. I am pretty sure they are going to give Anduril the MC treatment as well. That is what my source said....he is pretty spot on with his predictions. He was a bit slow at the end of the UC LOTR lien, but that is one thing he did say....He also predicted Sauron's Sword. Strange.

Actually it said Sword and Mace....I wonder a tthat though...Last I heard, the Mace was scrapped and the Sword was closer to being a go! Hmm....

2 more minis! yay...

sorry couldn't afford all the full sized ones so i'm collecting all the minis.

just like what star wars fan do - mini sabers instead of the 1:1 ones.

hope they eventually do every weapon they did into minis so my collection can be complete one day.

I have Anduril LE and shards LE. I would, easily, trade that for a Sauron's mace LE. Easily... :D

Like I said, LE of couse.:rolleyes:

you all know that a 1:1 of Sauron's Mace would be about 170 cm long - and heavy as h***

170 cm is about 67 inches :eek

Sir Tristram said:
I am pretty sure they are going to give Anduril the MC treatment as well. That is what my source said....he is pretty spot on with his predictions.
Hope So! I didn't personally go heavy on the sword/helm collecting, but 2/3 of the swords I did really want (Major Named Blades - Sting, Glamdring, Anduril) are hanging on my wall as MC's and I am holding out for that last piece!

spaceman said:
Hope So! I didn't personally go heavy on the sword/helm collecting, but 2/3 of the swords I did really want (Major Named Blades - Sting, Glamdring, Anduril) are hanging on my wall as MC's and I am holding out for that last piece!

Same here. I hope it does get made. If the edition size is 500 then so be it. :maul

just a thought here, was wondering why nobody asked this...

just why have a LE high elven sword when there's already one now.

the mace would be huge... would be nice, the final piece alongside the other sauron pieces like the helm and guantlet.

Back