Big Hello from New Zealand ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvg9250

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone ! The story begins with googleing the other day for AKuma ,shin akuma, ryu and evil ryu and i found this forum. :yess:

In New Zealand sideshow or other polystone collectibles are very expensive. Its normally triple the original price you see in sideshow websites. :cuckoo:I was so jealous for those folks in the US. But now i can come here for my collectible needs and check out reviews on new releases. :hi5:

I was looking at the sell and buy section these few days and guess what? The prices are so decent and i dont even think i have to go Ebay that often now. :panic:

So if you ever see me asking for shipping something to New Zealand please be generous and consider do so. I know shipping stuff to the other end of the world is annoying, waiting in the queue and filling out the stupid forms are no fun stuff but it really means alot to me. I thank you all in advance :thud:

Yea i really dont know what to say. Its really my lucky day for knowing this great forum. Yea now hook me up with some good deals ? :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Welcome :wave

kiwi.jpg

Piece of cake to my bros. All Blacks will crush the Wallabies for sure :1-1:

Bros lets bring home the victory !!! :lol

Welcome to the boards. Let's hope the All Blacks get up against the Wallabies on Saturday night!!

Back