Big Decision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one too Order

• Order Conan PF

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Stick on the Leonidas Ex Waitlist and Hope it Converts

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • T-800 all the Way

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Save your money and get the Abomination PF

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Something Entirely Different

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know what too order either Order the Conan PF which is still available (Just). Or Stay on the Waitlist for the Leonidas PF I'm having a hard time deciding
Alternatively I will just order the T-800 PF

I would save your money all together, but if you had to go the PF route, go for the Abomination. I'm not even going to order this PF, but hands down, I feel that it's the way to go. After that, I'd say the T-800 PF.

Last edited:
Hmm... well the Abomination PF will cost a lot IMO.

Shipping + Conversion Rate + Retail Price = :monkey4:monkey2:banghead:pow

So, you could save up for that, or buy something else.

As I already have the Berserker Ex PF on Order which I stupidly put on Flexpay straight away which means I will be getting it even though its quite expensive
I assume the Abomination will be expensive and Conan is expensive so I won't be getting 3 expensive PFs

I have no doubt your Leonidas will convert. Why you want it is another story. Of all that you picked, I went with Abomination.

I have no doubt your Leonidas will convert. Why you want it is another story. Of all that you picked, I went with Abomination.

If Leonidas Converts then I will keep him for sure, take the Berserker and then it will be down between the Abomination PF and the T-800 PF (I doubt the T-800 will get sold out by next Friday NZ time)

I'm not in for any of them myself, but this one's pretty obvious:

Conan.

In my opinion, Leonidas is horrible and T-800 looks lackluster at best. The sculpt isn't great, and why would they waste the mixed-medium potential of a Terminator statue by not giving him the torn-up face with the glowing red eye?

Either way you go though, best of luck.

I'd say go with Conan. The sculpt and base are amazing, I don't know if they'll get the body size right on the T-800. Also, I have no doubt that the Leonidas PF will convert,there were many cancels on it.

Well Leonidas converted for me 3 days ago after a 2 month wait. I love everything that he stands for and cant wait to add him to my collection. I'm very happy he converted.

I also have the T-800 pre-ordered and it would be a tuff decision if I had to choose between the 2. In the end I would probably still go with Leonidas. There's so much Terminator stuff out there. You can probably pick up the T-800 later and have several different versions from several different companies to choose from.

I'm going to order The Abomination even thou I had no idea who he was before the movie. I'm sure that most people wont know who he is either. I'm doing this hoping that I will get a Hulk to display him with. That way I can say "Remember that guy the Hulk fought in the movie? Well this is what he really looks like." But if I didn't think I was going to get the Hulk then I wouldn't get him.

Hmm, Conan. An old movie for the early 80's. I remember it well and enjoyed it but I haven't ordered it or even thought about ordering it until now. I guess that answers the question when it comes to him.

Keep in mind that I am a new collector. I'm not bothered by some of the little nit picky things that some of the old timers are.....yet.

Back