Big Chief Thunderbirds & Captain Scarlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just discovered these by accident when a friend showed me a couple of Carlton figures he bought. Thinking they looked cool, I searched Thunderbirds 1/6 and discovered the Big Chief ones. I?m in awe! I just pre-ordered Parker from Sideshow. I wish I had discovered these earlier, before Scott and Virgil sold out!

All three of the figures released so far are fantastic. Very much looking forward to the rest of the Tracy Brothers arriving in August.

Did everyone see this on BC's twitter page!
black spotted.jpg

Definitely looking forward to Captain Black.
I’ve got Parker on Preorder, and will probably get the other three Tracy boys ordered soon (I’ve just got a lot of stuff on preorder from BCS).
In mean time, I have reset my display cabinet to (sort of) bring the current releases together .
BE3873A4-A622-4F31-ABDE-2DA687712514.jpg

Question: some online descriptions of the Tracy boys’ accessories list the wrist watch while others do not. Are there different versions with and without the watch or do they all include the watch? Thanks in advance.

Good question, the pics where I pre ordered at show the watch on the figure, but it's not listed in the description?

The production sample photos that they shared last month showed the boys wearing wristwatches, so I assume they will all have them.

The production sample photos that they shared last month showed the boys wearing wristwatches, so I assume they will all have them.

Never assume anything with pre-production prototype photos. At BBTS only Gordon of the 3 pre-orders is shown wearing a wrist watch. The other two do not. Also, none of the accessory images or the descriptions include the watch.

Who has Virgil? Did he come with a watch?

from bc twitter:
Happy Thunderbirds day! Recreate the heroic adventures of International Rescue with our Character Replica Figures.
Shipping soon from our secret base in the orient, pre-order your?s. Very limited stock available.

all pre ordered long ago- can't wait!!!
(now bring on Lady Penelope) :pray:

The Tracy boys are looking good, and all but ready to .... go!!!
F9B34071-AB7E-4C1A-A537-BB0D8C845DED.jpeg

Photo Credit. BCS

Looking forward to completing the family.

I have all those on PO, and my wallet is going be screaming at me when they finally drop.
-but they do look awesome, and i can't wait!
Lets hope the new factory did a better job with these.

That last post... made my day.

Quick update.
Jumped into the BCS store and ordered it.

This is a bit of a surprise as I hadn’t received any information that the Lady P figure would get made.

They don't seem to have made any changes, so maybe this was just an easy product to put up for sale and slide into production. Especially now that their Anderson stuff seems to have picked up a lot more fan support and be selling much better for them now. Good news for fans either way.

Back