Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
News that could bring tears to your eyes is coming soon...

MV5BZjc2ZDk4MDItN2RkZi00OTFlLWIxNDctYzdmMDdhOTg3ZjAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@__V1_.jpg

Both guys are there, upper us (or under us), but what or who is they are looking at?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

An up-to-date Jaws would be awesome... but no. I had high hopes that BCS would be doing that. It seemed so obvious.

Anyway, the incoming news is.... more.... well, Moore... the archetype of an era that no Bond shelf should be without.

For those who want more... what could be more than Moore? Some would say Moore was too much.

what if its neither? :(

What is Moore most iconic outfit? Not your favorite, but the one most promoted? The first outfit to pop up when one searches for Moore Bond?

Also consider what is Bond's most iconic outfit in general. The outfit that is his silhouette, that is in his posters, that captures his essence and style.

tenor.gif

swlmtux-crop.jpg

Now you're saying: can it be? I have only dreamed of such things, this can't possibly be true, can it? My chance to have that represented on my shelf?

How is this possible?

I'd be disappointed if it was another black suit. The first release already had one. The most obvious change is the bow tie.

Back