Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
62809E77-F4E7-4F97-A2F3-E01E1346BDDA.jpg

The problem is Once you have owned a Ferrari, it is hard to
go back to anything else unfortunately..

I will show you guys my version of Bond
after my new DC Bond is finish .

I had Goldfinger Ferrari.Need to say you-Bbkills head is very fare from Connery likness in compare with repainted Inigo.But Yunsils suit except westcoat "buttons" are much better.Pitty I have sold it.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

I saw the GF Connery in hand, and he looked too short. Connery, in his prime, was about 6' 3", there's no way the figure I saw matched that. There is a body that OneSixthKit have that would work. However, you'd then need a new suit as the BCS one is fully tailored for their body. It would be nice if other figures do see the light of day, but, I doubt many flaws will have been corrected. In that respect, it would seem that the best way to get the Bond you really want is to go custom.

Yeah I initially thought the head was grossly oversized from everyone's pics, but it's actually just the standard HT size, and once I put mine on a taller and more broad-shouldered body with the Yunsil suit, the proportions started to look a lot better (I still haven't gotten around to repainting the head yet though, and looks like I might need to shorten the neck too).

20181211_181455.jpg

I'm not saying it's best I have- suit is bit too small for swaped body, but in life proportions are better.Head is not so big inwrong way ,as Die Hard was...In life it's very impressive , beautiful figure after repaint of Rainman.Weird then in pics head looks too big.In life it's ok.

Very nice Gido,

I was right about that suit though, it does look a little off on that body, but, when you consider the price of a Yunsil, you can live with it.

Yeah I initially thought the head was grossly oversized from everyone's pics, but it's actually just the standard HT size, and once I put mine on a taller and more broad-shouldered body with the Yunsil suit, the proportions started to look a lot better (I still haven't gotten around to repainting the head yet though, and looks like I might need to shorten the neck too).

That suit really does make all the difference. Nice figure! I think, so long as I paint him well enough, I'll still be happy with my Juniper kit. Ok, it won't be an action figure, but, it'll be a Connery I like that's in the right scale.

I would like to. But, actually, we need also sculpt for it. Or DID's one could work?

Don't get me wrong- it's subjective opinion- I don't see Connery at all in this face, but I believe it will be nice figure finished.

I get what you're saying, I wasn't convinced when it first came out, but, it's one of those that just works when you see it in hand.

Okay so I’m a little late at joining this forum, so I’m sure this has been answered but I can’t find it.

I’m buying the big chief studios goldfinger bond pretty soon...I’m not sure if they will ever release the dr no bond in his black suit. Is there a black suit that is most compatible with the goldfinger bonds body? I don’t want to switch bodies just a suit reference.

Has anyone use the sideshow dr no suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the old Sideshow Dr No Bond, and the quality of that suit is nowhere near today's level. And plus it's baggy as hell. You'd be better off finding another black tuxedo on eBay somewhere.

The tux that came with the Daniel Craig figure by Dragon in Dreams (DiD) is okay, plus it has the shawl lapels of the older Conney tuxes that was revived for Craig.

Thanks a lot guys I’ll look into it. I don’t think big chief will be releasing the dr no anytime soon. :(

I was going to hold out on goldfinger for the more iconic black suit bond look.

Yeah, the Dr No tux that SSC did was tailored for their Buck body which was bigger than most on the market. SSC's original figures weren't even 1/6, they were marketed as 12" figures and as such that meant that they didn't necessarily have to be in scale with each other.

The DID tux mentioned should fit the bill though

Always regret passing on Yunsils suit when you guys start showing pictures. The folly sometimes of waiting for the mass produced release.

Yeah, the Dr No tux that SSC did was tailored for their Buck body which was bigger than most on the market. SSC's original figures weren't even 1/6, they were marketed as 12" figures and as such that meant that they didn't necessarily have to be in scale with each other.

The DID tux mentioned should fit the bill though

Trying to find this tux on eBay. No luck.. where can I find it? Thanks for your help

Back