Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that, overlooked it.

Hopefully we're hear something soon. I wonder if the heads will be noticeably different in skin tone or anything? v2 so to speak. Considering these are getting made at least 4 months later there's likely to be some paint color variation.

Someone here said they got two heads from the same batch that were different as it was.

I got the exclusive set from BC and another one from TA which is the one I stripped to repaint. That one was radically different. almost to shades lighter in skin tone.

Better's better.

I always wonder about getting things first. Several of HT's figures got better after the "first wave" (Yoda was the most obvious with a number of 'improvements')... that gag we keep playing about the v2 does has some truth to it.

So is there a market for nose rub heads? Sideshow sent me a rub free replacement head and didn't want the other back...

Sallah

might as well sell it. someone will either want to fix it or strip the paint and repaint it like I did.

you may as well get something out of the hassle of this figure/company.

Sent you a PM Sallah... I'd like to take that damaged head off of you.. (or anyone with one that is damaged - I will gladly buy it)

I had one of those back in the day. While I think ones like say the yunsil are flawed, and these had an overall more weathered look I think they look pretty dated by today’s standards. Back in the day they were grails.

These days Katos raiders version is pretty much the only one that works for me.
About what you are talking?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Damn what is going on with the replacement heads??? No info from BCS I’m a fan and already bought the next 3 but come on ! :(

This is the reply I received from BCS:

“Thank you for your continued patience.

We have chased our vendors for a competition date, as we had hoped to have had these shipped to customers by now.

Once we have the completion date, we shall email customers advising them.”

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, Klapper.

With all due respect to BCS, they really should be letting us know this information without us having to hound them for it. These figures are not cheap, and all customers who received a defective product should be kept informed of what is happening with replacements.

As I have said many times before, I love the look of these figures and the next wave, but this entire issue has made me very discouraged when it comes to buying any more items from this line. This paint rub problem has already been happening for four months, and the more time that goes by, the less likely actually getting replacements seem. :(

Not encouraged by them saying they have had to "chase" their own vendors (I assume that means the factory is giving them the runaround in some way).

I really hope this doesn't drag out for many more months... or, worse, this evasive factory delivers a "rushed" job - which then requires more waiting for replacements to the replacements.

Unfortunate news regardless.

Is there a time issue here in terms of getting refunds in case the replacement heads don't come through? I know PayPal is six months, I wonder if that's a similar time period for distance selling and defective items.

Back