Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A tip from the Facebook Big Chief Fans group:

"Hi guys, a little tip when futzing the figure, Make sure the shoulders are in the correct position. When the factory dress the figure the shoulders are in the down position so the jacket is easier to get on. Hold the bicep and push the arm up. Then pull the jacket down so it hangs correctly. Hope this helps?"

View attachment 382724
Paint work on the face looks excellent there...

I'm very certain you can get a very nice look out of this figure. All of them. Just needs some TLC.
Absolutely...a little work would make these shine..

And how about oversized to body sculpt?

I meant to check that last night and forgot. Just stood Bond between HT Dr Strange and Stan Lee... no real noticeable difference in head sizes. Ditto HT Han & Luke. Ditto QMX Kirk & Spock. And the body height moreorless matches that of your standard issue 1/6th figure too. Personally, comparing figures in hand, I don't see any real issue in scale/size

I meant to check that last night and forgot. Just stood Bond between HT Dr Strange and Stan Lee... no real noticeable difference in head sizes. Ditto HT Han & Luke. Ditto QMX Kirk & Spock. And the body height moreorless matches that of your standard issue 1/6th figure too. Personally, comparing figures in hand, I don't see any real issue in scale/size

Good- maybe it's just the distortion as usual in photos

My set arrived at my Dad’s yesterday (today, his time) .
Arrived as three separate packages. He going to make sure they are ok then send them on.
Add another £20 a figure to ship out to me. Should arrive a day either side of Christmas.

Holy crap, that looks good!

A tip from the Facebook Big Chief Fans group:

"Hi guys, a little tip when futzing the figure, Make sure the shoulders are in the correct position. When the factory dress the figure the shoulders are in the down position so the jacket is easier to get on. Hold the bicep and push the arm up. Then pull the jacket down so it hangs correctly. Hope this helps?"

View attachment 382724

Got my figures today!!! Very excited to check them out!

My outer shipper boxes are check-marked "FE" (for First Edition) and also "Inclusive"... which I forget what that means. Something to do with the extra items I suppose. Also, each character name is 'stamped' on each individual outer box.

More details after I explore. Auric will be first.

Got my figures today!!! Very excited to check them out!

My outer shipper boxes are check-marked "FE" (for First Edition) and also "Inclusive"... which I forget what that means. Something to do with the extra items I suppose. Also, each character name is 'stamped' on each individual outer box.

More details after I explore. Auric will be first.

Congrats! So, did they just leave it on your porch w/no signature required?

Congrats! So, did they just leave it on your porch w/no signature required?

No. FedEx is lame. I called them to check, they said no sig required and the driver will call me 1 hour before arrival. Well, he called me when he arrived (I was out but my buzzer goes to my cell) and signature was required on all Int'l deliveries. Fortunately, I was heading home and he circled back to me 20 minutes later to redeliver. Nice driver. Clueless operator.

Two days from the UK. Crazy.

No. FedEx is lame. I called them to check, they said no sig required and the driver will call me 1 hour before arrival. Well, he called me when he arrived (I was out but my buzzer goes to my cell) and signature was required on all Int'l deliveries. Fortunately, I was heading home and he circled back to me 20 minutes later to redeliver. Nice driver. Clueless operator.

Two days from the UK. Crazy.

I'm glad to hear you got your figures. Hopefully, everything arrived in proper shape. :)

Unfortunately, it seems as if TheOwl's lousy luck strikes again. My figures also came today, but Goldfinger came with quite a noticeable amount of paint missing on the front of his face. I'm waiting for BCS customer support to get back to my message, and hopefully, they will be able to help.

This situation stinks as Goldfinger was the figure I was arguably most excited to have. Sincerely, the only thing left for me to do is laugh. :lol

Last edited:
Did the PPK only come with the 3 figure set? I only bought Bond and Goldfinger, but I thought the early release was supposed to include the Walther PPK and silencer.

Did the PPK only come with the 3 figure set? I only bought Bond and Goldfinger, but I thought the early release was supposed to include the Walther PPK and silencer.

The PPK came with all first edition Bond figures regardless of whether they were part of a 3 figure set. The first edition is only sold through Big Chief Studios own website, but if you did order directly through them and ensured it was a first edition figure, you should have received the PPK. If you didn't, it is likely an error.

Mine are in Tennessee now. WTH Fed Ex? You got to fly over me in Utah to get to Wor-Gar! :lol

Oh, and apparently one is still in GB :slap

Why didn’t they ship them all in one big box?

Last edited:
"Your collectible will arrive one day after it is shipped from the UK to California..." ...my foot!!!
bls03.jpg
It's now rescheduled for next Monday, 5 days after their originally scheduled delivery date. Having someone to wait for it over how many days now has threatened my cache of goodwill at home.

"Your collectible will arrive one day after it is shipped from the UK to California..." ...my foot!!!
View attachment 382809
It's now rescheduled for next Monday, 5 days after their originally scheduled delivery date. Having someone to wait for it over how many days now has threatened my cache of goodwill at home.

Yesterday mine said it would be delayed four days from what they originally told me to show up next weds. And then today they just showed up randomly two days earlier than they originally said in fact.

Back