Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its terribly suspect that no pictures of the production heads have been shown yet.

BUT... then again, what company shows pictures of their heads before they actually drop?

We still have 9 days before these are supposed to ship. And I don't know if BCS has arranged for the mass of picture taking that occurs when an HT figure hits the HK streets... so we may not know until someone gets these in hand.

If by chance they look like crap (and we of course don't want them to suck), there will probably be a lot of fans cancelling the figures
which would mean they will be discounted. That would be really disappointing.

Boy, it it just very odd these figures are still not being shown with a release date so close now.

Oh by the way, they aren't very easy to get a hold of...don't answer emails regularly.

11AE0BBD-FAAF-4B98-BCBD-04EDA0284D3E.jpg

This was the last DR paint app. Here’s hoping we will
get a superior paint app on our Bond
Fingers crossed

Oh by the way, they aren't very easy to get a hold of...don't answer emails regularly.

They generally have gotten back to me within 2 business days. And have always been super helpful when it comes to working with me on my orders. But I guess ymmv.

Big Chief can definitely be hit or miss. Quality can range from their Amy Pond all the way up to their William Hartnell. So yeah, preorders can be a gamble. My biggest issue with them though is that is takes forever for them to actually ship a product.

I actually received a FedEx shipping notice stating it will ship on Tuesday for a Wednesday delivery.

So- they'll shipped it with no pics of final product.That's bit scary...

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Nothing has actually shipped. They prep the shipments in advance to get them out the door. From their Facebook page:

MPORTANT NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PRE-ORDERED THE JAMES BOND GOLDFINGER SIXTH SCALE COLLECTOR FIGURES Please note that our shipping department have started pre-booking in orders ready for collection early next week. Kindly note that the stock is STILL ON IT’S WAY TO US and that YOUR ORDERS HAVE NOT YET LEFT OUR WAREHOUSE. Stock is scheduled to arrive in the UK this coming Sunday 10th December. Allowing time for customs clearance, we anticipate that we will receive the delivery on Tuesday 12th December. Your orders will begin shipping from Tuesday 12th December onwards. Thanks BCS

Wow, we are just days away from seeing prod pics.

Nothing has actually shipped. They prep the shipments in advance to get them out the door. From their Facebook page:

MPORTANT NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PRE-ORDERED THE JAMES BOND GOLDFINGER SIXTH SCALE COLLECTOR FIGURES Please note that our shipping department have started pre-booking in orders ready for collection early next week. Kindly note that the stock is STILL ON IT’S WAY TO US and that YOUR ORDERS HAVE NOT YET LEFT OUR WAREHOUSE. Stock is scheduled to arrive in the UK this coming Sunday 10th December. Allowing time for customs clearance, we anticipate that we will receive the delivery on Tuesday 12th December. Your orders will begin shipping from Tuesday 12th December onwards. Thanks BCS

Last edited:
Surely BCS received production samples of the figures and the head sculpts. One can surmise perhaps they were not satisfactory with the paint on the sculpts and BCS asked for adjustments, thus they are waiting for the final heads before they reveal them.

- Ever Hopeful

Dang, I hope Wor-Gor is right.

Beginning to wonder why there are no Production Headsculpts shown at this point.

I could deal with even crappy paint apps but if the heads are either too small or too large,
then it would be an actual deal breaker !

Surely BCS received production samples of the figures and the head sculpts. One can surmise perhaps they were not satisfactory with the paint on the sculpts and BCS asked for adjustments, thus they are waiting for the final heads before they reveal them.

- Ever Hopeful

Aw, bless your heart.

Back