Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
professor-joe-butcher1.jpg

Amazing pic! Hilarious!

I actually received a FedEx shipping notice stating it will ship on Tuesday for a Wednesday delivery.

I forgot to mention that the FedEx notice came with a tracking number. At least the label is ready to print, though the stock isn't in yet!

I forgot to mention that the FedEx notice came with a tracking number. At least the label is ready to print, though the stock isn't in yet!

What the hell is going on? FedEx tracking numbers? No stock in yet until 10th? Things seem very confused.

My God! I just checked my Order and it shipped Dec 5th at 16:08:13! :lol No tracking # listed.

Maybe FedEx Int'l has been alerted to all the orders that are planned to go out immediately... and the BCS update has no 'choice' beyond indicating 'shipped' for us.

Perhaps 'shipment pending' would be better.

I am very glad though that my order has gone into this 'mode'. Means its active. Dollies coming soon. :clap

The suspense on these head sculpts is killing me though.

I just got a email from fedex with a tracking number saying it will ship on the 12th and be here on the 18th

Yep, got that too now.

Shows 3 separate packages and 3 separate tracking numbers? You'd think they'd put it in one box. Now each figure is at risk of a damaged box.

I hope there's not suppose to be a separate 4th box with the exclusive items.

Yep, got that too now.

Shows 3 separate packages and 3 separate tracking numbers? You'd think they'd put it in one box. Now each figure is at risk of a damaged box.

I hope there's not suppose to be a separate 4th box with the exclusive items.

Like with the practice of transporting top ranking leaders in separate planes, it's actually ensuring statistical safety for the other 2 or even 1 figure from some en-route mishap. My Snake Plissken "died" in a UPS truck accident :lol

I just looked at my email and it says shipping the 12th with a delivery date of the 13th. One day from Britain to the US huh? :lol

According to the tracking number for my order, not only is my delivery scheduled on the 13th, the next day after shipment, but before 10:30 am here in California! Too good to be true? We shall see.

I just looked at my email and it says shipping the 12th with a delivery date of the 13th. One day from Britain to the US huh? :lol

Yep! I mean, it seems insane but that's exactly how fast my figures have always gotten to me. It's strange, but it's kind of like how they send every figure separate... of the options it was the most affordable IIRC

It'll happen. All my BCS figs arrive in overnight fashion. To think, it's $30 overnight from BCS in the UK and $23 in a week from SS in the US. :slap

According to the tracking number for my order, not only is my delivery scheduled on the 13th, the next day after shipment, but before 10:30 am here in California! Too good to be true? We shall see.

I'm in Cali too, and I got to wait a week -- ships the 12th, delivery on 18th.

Do you live in the hangar where the shipment planes land?

I've ordered from BCS before and it's always been overnighted. I live in the mountains of NC. I'm near no delivery facilities. I wouldn't think yours would take that long.

I've ordered from BCS before and it's always been overnighted. I live in the mountains of NC. I'm near no delivery facilities. I wouldn't think yours would take that long.

I'm in Canada and just got an SSC figure within 24 hours of when they said they'd charge my card -- it actually beat the shipping notice, which I got several hours after the package arrived. Shipping is weird.

Ha! Hopefully the large gap is just a computer thing before they even put the packages in the system, or maybe it's those terrible fires SoCal that are just causing havoc for any kind of transit and FedEx is anticipating delays.

Back