Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

Might just stick to getting the James Bond figures, getting all the bad guys might be expensive. I wonder if they will do Q or M, or maybe a Felix leiter?

Can't wait till this comes out in 2023

I know nothing about this company, but the figures look pretty strong. Depending on price, I'll no doubt pick up Bond.

Pre-order from February 2017

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

These look great. I think the Goldfinger sculpt needs a little bit of tweaking and Oddjob seems a little too dark to me, but overall these have a real 'wow!' factor when you first see them. I'm guessing they'll be here in time for next Christmas?

I hope they'll preview the next series once the PO goes up in February.

Bond and Blofeld (Pleasance) or Bond and Red Grant? Or will it be Moore Bond and Jaws and Stromberg (Roger's "Goldfinger" movie).

The Connery figure looks great. Can't wait to see how Moore and Craig turn out. I have a bootleg Connery and Craig sculpt (both of which I think are pretty spot on) that I was hanging onto with the intention of kitbashing their respective Bonds, so I may hold off doing so now depending how these turn out. Especially interested to see how Brosnan turns out, if they do him also. I already have the Wild Toys "Agent Paul" figure, which I think bears a pretty decent Brosnan DAD likeness, so I'd be curious to see how the likeness on a potential Brosnan JB from this company stacks up with that.

Hope this is just not the grey tweed. I would love one or two tux choices.

Goldfinger Connery definitely will be in his grey three peace suit-like in picture.I don't believe here will be some second outfit in this very set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope this is just not the grey tweed. I would love one or two tux choices.

They may do a tux as a seperate release but BCS don't do clothing variants included for free.

Yeah I was kinda hoping this would be Connery in his white dinner jacket from the movie, since I already have the grey Yunsil suit. I'll just have to hope I can pick up the head separately somewhere.

The white jacket scene is a cool look for Connery. He pulled it off again (and literally, as well) in Diamonds.
The good thing is, there are a number of white jacket suits out there. I've had one , waiting for just such an opportunity, for a while now.

That said, the grey suit worn on the figure would be my first choice.

Question to BC: will this be a staggered release, or will there be 3 options on 'box sets', like HT did with their armory set?
It's just that I can see a 3 figure box set being magnificently put together . And of course, the size of box would facilitate an awesome back drop - Fort Knox, perhaps!!

It should be separate three sets!I really hope I'll get Bond only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Connery figure looks great. Can't wait to see how Moore and Craig turn out. I have a bootleg Connery and Craig sculpt (both of which I think are pretty spot on) that I was hanging onto with the intention of kitbashing their respective Bonds, so I may hold off doing so now depending how these turn out. Especially interested to see how Brosnan turns out, if they do him also. I already have the Wild Toys "Agent Paul" figure, which I think bears a pretty decent Brosnan DAD likeness, so I'd be curious to see how the likeness on a potential Brosnan JB from this company stacks up with that.

I have the wild toys "Agent Paul" as well, though I think it looks more like an approximation of what Brosnan might have looked like in a 5th film, 2 years older but carrying a little less weight than he was in DAD. Wearing a dinner jacket is a classic look for Bond, but I don't mind if BCS choose suits or casual wear. If they get around to Dalton, I would like to see him wearing his Bratislava clothing (black gloves, white shirt, green jumper, black leather jacket, black trousers and black shoes).

The White Dinner Jacket with Red Corsiage would be a great additional pack, even better inside a zipped black scuba suit!

How did it ever stay so dry and unwrinkled?

Back