Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

Woweeee!They made my Christmas Eve!Can't wait to see more!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for Donald Pleasences Blofeld and the Live and Let Die characters

These look great so far! Was only planning on getting Bond but the others look great too! Will have to wait and see

All three look absolutely wonderful!

I love that Big Chief Studios thought to include the rings for Oddjob and Goldfinger and I REALLY love that the Connery sculpt is one piece with no cut at the neck.

I can't wait to see a front shot of Connery, but regardless I plan to preorder all three as soon as they come up in February!

By the way, Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Yep, from those few pics, these do look great.

Next step, just gotta pray BCS don't ask too much like they usually do. If it's realistic prices, I'll be all in on these :pray:

Awesome, awesome!!!! OMG!!! [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44] I'm starting a new line, then!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I love that Big Chief Studios thought to include the rings for Oddjob and Goldfinger....

Yes! And cufflinks too and the correct watches (silver for Oddjob).

Big Chief looks to have done their homework. True fans!

Only comment based on protos: Goldfinger's complexion could be more ruddy than tan, and his tie should be dark brown not black.

Oh my....instant buys.....i'm impressed- need better paint aps on Auric but the sculpts look tremendous

We need P***y, too
:lecture
Shut up guys!

This thread took a bit of a turn from when it first started :lol

glad to see big chief have shut people up a bit with these 3 reveals. All of them look fantastic.

Can't wait to see more!

Dr No, Bond and Honey please!!!

These look impressive, but Goldfinger isn't one of my favourite Bond films, so I will likely skip these and see what comes next.

Connery is a must-get. Not sure if I want to go down the slippery slope with the villains as well... (even if they are looking great.) :wink1:

Back