Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok trying out a few different poses, after futzing it as best I could on the current body. One curious thing I found is there's no torso tilt at all, which hinders the posing more than I'd like. And the hands are all also a bit weirdly sculpted and small for my taste (much like with their DW hands), so think I'll be switching to the standard HT versions. Otherwise though it's a fantastic looking figure and well worth picking up if you were at all on the fence. :)

I kept out the name plate and support to make it easier to see the outfit and silhouette.

20200313_215608 (2).jpg

20200313_215405 (2).jpg

20200313_214917 (3).jpg

20200313_214617 (2).jpg

20200313_214446 (2).jpg

20200313_213630 (2).jpg

That first pose is perfection.

Did you get anyone else?

Incidentally, can someone remind me the difference between the LIMITED EDITION and the EXCLUSIVE EDITION?

And is there any deal around in buying all three Live and Let Die figures now? Buying direct from BCS is more expensive.

Last edited:
Nah only Bond. I hadn't actually seen the movie in ages so was not too familiar with it. I started watching again last night and found it a lot more entertaining than I remembered, and Seymour certainly looks very cute in it. But not quite enough for me to want the figure.

Awesome pics and posing/futzing, DaveJames. Thank you for sharing! I find the smaller BCS hands are more proportionate than the larger HT ones. And the sculpting seems more natural to me. Thanks again.

Guys

Is the RM a winner? How is the clothes? Pants ? Gun shoes etc?
After buying the GF Connery Figure, I am a bit Gun shy ..

I definitely think these are miles better than the Goldfinger set. Just thinking back to my nose rubs and mascara eyes Auric. The open mouth Samedi is crazy, they look like real little teeth.

The only thing I have from the Goldfinger Bond is the sculpt, and the paint job on Moore looks a whole lot better to me. And the eyes especially are a thousand times more realistic.

My Roger figure has arrived in my city. Who would've thought all those years? ago that we'd be receiving these amid a pandemic :lol

Only problem I've encountered is that I can't get the base lights to work, based on the instructions they give:

49672104006_468d142129_b.jpg

The touch sensor on mine is on the right side of the base.

And I also discovered that the more frosted Goldfinger name plate is a whole lot brighter when lit up. I wasn't planning on using the lightup feature anyway, but they still should have done a better job making them look consistent.

Back