Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

I'd actually really like the lotus. But, mainly due to the fact it was one of my first toy cars. :)

And why exactly? Besides the fact that this company holds licenses that we all wish had cool figures, what has this company done that warrents protection from criticism? And why should criticism be considered worthy of censoring in the first place?:cuckoo:

Have you seen the figures? Nope.

Have you seen the figures? Nope.

I pray that for your sake, Greg, and this crazy thread's sake that they are superb when you release them :lol

I pray that for your sake, Greg, and this crazy thread's sake that they are superb when you release them :lol

Well we will show them when they go up for preorder. If people don't like them, they don't have to buy them but heck they will be there and I think hard to resist. Well for some at least.

Well we will show them when they go up for preorder. If people don't like them, they don't have to buy them but heck they will be there and I think hard to resist. Well for some at least.

Any ideas on a preorder date or sneak peak dates at all?

Any ideas on a preorder date or sneak peak dates at all?

Nothing yet, we are working very close with the producers from EON, before they even see them we get them as perfect as we can. They are really great to work with, we will only release images once EON fully approve the prototypes and the images.

Given the exchanges in this thread I wouldn't be hesitant to push it back or delay it to get the product how I wanted.

I would like to see Connery in a tux and same in the 3 piece grey. That's about the extent of my bond appetite. But def interested.

Completely we have been working on these for some time. If it's not right it won't be shown.

Given the exchanges in this thread I wouldn't be hesitant to push it back or delay it to get the product how I wanted.

I would like to see Connery in a tux and same in the 3 piece grey. That's about the extent of my bond appetite. But def interested.

Completely we have been working on these for some time. If it's not right it won't be shown.
It is likely that we'll be seeing the reveal of all 3 figures at the same time? :)

Also, I would absolutely kill for a 1/6 Aston Martin DB5! I've wanted to own one ever since I got into this hobby!

If not revealed at the same time they will be revealed very close together.

It is likely that we'll be seeing the reveal of all 3 figures at the same time? :)

Also, I would absolutely kill for a 1/6 Aston Martin DB5! I've wanted to own one ever since I got into this hobby!

When the comment was made by Sideshow that we'd probably never see a 1/6 automobile, that was before Hot Toys became a major player and showed people would pay any amount of money for 1/6. Now with all the vehicles we've seen I don't think an Aston Martin is out of the question. A Lotus that changes into a sub? I refuse to say how much I'd pay for a 1/6 of that - (but it's a lot).

Cannot wait- EON did an about face on allowing figures of Bond to made- FINALLY!

If not revealed at the same time they will be revealed very close together.
Many thanks for the super fast response, Greggo!

I think I've said this about 100 times already, but I could not be more excited for this line! Bond is truly a timeless series and it will be great to have new licensed figures available.

By the way, I would love to see the lotus as well! For me, it is definitely up there with the most iconic Bond vehicles.

Cannot wait- EON did an about face on allowing figures of Bond to made- FINALLY!

I think it helps that BCS is a British company. I know some other companies were after the license and didn't get it.

Greggo: the press release shows Connery in his gray suit, Oddjob in his usual attire, and Goldfinger in his riding outfit. It was said that Connery will be in his gray suit, and obviously Oddjob will be in his single uniform... so will Goldfinger also be dressed as he appears in that press photo?

Was wondering if by chance you might be able to do some signature versions of the Bond pieces like you did with the Who ?

I own basically all of the BCS Doctor Who figures . Was wondering if by chance you might be able to do some signature versions of the Bond pieces like you did with the Who ?

We'll probably not from this first run :)
Goldfinger actor - deceased
Oddjob actor - deceased
Sean Connery - no ****s given

Collectors are saying your paint is flat, you disagree. Collectors are saying your tailoring is baggy, you disagree.

Some of us don't say anything, we just don't buy the product.

Paint and tailoring are good in this, I'm all in, if they're not, I again just won't buy the product.

Greggo: the press release shows Connery in his gray suit, Oddjob in his usual attire, and Goldfinger in his riding outfit. It was said that Connery will be in his gray suit, and obviously Oddjob will be in his single uniform... so will Goldfinger also be dressed as he appears in that press photo?

That is correct Goldfinger will be in his riding outfit.

Back