Big Chief Studios - Dr. Who Weeping Angels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 pack with headstone and preorder bonus cherub confirmed on facebook.
I happily have no interest in either accessory so hopefully can get an angel a bit cheaper here in the States.

10245382_10153093121376002_290944418989324605_n.jpg
1506049_10153093124796002_608367777067777378_n.jpg

The price is understandable for polystone statues...I just don't think these warranted the expensive treatment. Surely they could've made them out of some ABS plastic and charged 70 bucks each. I mean, for 'scenery', I don't think anything more is needed. And then you could buy several to crowd around either of the Doctors.

He was quoting the price on the 2 pack as listed on Facebook.

That doesn't make any sense.

The 2 packs are less expensive than the single angel, 1 angel is only $189 so 2 should be LESS than $378, not a hundred dollars more than that. :cuckoo: And if you're trying to convert GBP to USD to see how much importing from the UK would be, of course use the non VAT price listed by BCS. :duff

EDIT: Single Weeping Angel - £149.99 including VAT / £124.99 excluding VAT / $189 through US distributor or £112.50.
I haven't seen US dealer prices for the 2 pack but they should be out soon assuming they're not a UK EX.

Last edited:
He was quoting the price on the 2 pack as listed on Facebook.

Yes, that's what was listed and what I converted, I also didn't see it mentioned that they're available individually or from Diamond here in the US. What was posted on the front page was an excerpt of the main WA thread.

Still $189 is a lot more then what I would pay for a Weeping Angel.

But you converted the with VAT price to USD right? That's incorrect.
£279.99 is not the cost of the 2 packs for those in the US even when ordering direct from BCS.

As I posted there are at least 3 prices: w VAT for those in the UK, w/o VAT for those outside UK, and the US distribution price.

The 2 packs are less expensive than the single angel, 1 angel is only $189 so 2 should be LESS than $378, not a hundred dollars more than that. :cuckoo: And if you're trying to convert GBP to USD to see how much importing from the UK would be, of course use the non VAT price listed by BCS. :duff

EDIT: Single Weeping Angel - £149.99 including VAT / £124.99 excluding VAT / $189 through US distributor or £112.50.
I haven't seen US dealer prices for the 2 pack but they should be out soon assuming they're not a UK EX.

I don't think US retailers will have access to the two pack.

I only want one as I have no interest in the accessories, but they look cool for those who like such things. As regards the price it is what it is and I'm sure if they could have brought them out for less they would have done - after all they want to sell as many as they can. That said I feel the single price is a little too high. Still, I kind of have to have one.

This is one BCS Who release that I'm passing on.
I'll wait for their next Doctor preorder.

The two pack comes with additional pairs of wings. The single only has one set (although they can be adjusted to which ever angle you like). The two pack also comes with the grave stone.

Back