Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

Best way is to register/sign up with a free image hosting service (photobucket, imageshack etc). When you upload pics there the image will be given a URL that includes the image extension (ie .jpg). You copy-paste this URL and you're set :)

Best way is to register/sign up with a free image hosting service (photobucket, imageshack etc). When you upload pics there the image will be given a URL that includes the image extension (ie .jpg). You copy-paste this URL and you're set :)

You can also upload them here as attachments. When you do a new post scroll down and you'll see "manage attachments."

Mine came yesterday i have not had time to open the box yet.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions....

Yeah, me too, sorry, don't know what came over me there... I think it was Evilface or someone who once responded to one of my posts with that line and I've been wanting to do it to someone else ever since...

Yeah, me too, sorry, don't know what came over me there... I think it was Evilface or someone who once responded to one of my posts with that line and I've been wanting to do it to someone else ever since...

If you got a sarcastic reply on this board, there's a 98% chance it was Evilface. :lol

Thank you, Lejuan. I'm on Photobucket, but have had
problems getting it to work- but will try it again.

994413_670190463004530_1030117685_n.jpg

Well that's odd, isn't it. I have never seen a foot connector like that.

It doesn't connect, that's part of the problem. I think it's more to being an extender of some sorts but it's still an odd design.

I think I'll just have to glue it in place but I'll ask BCS about it anyway.

Back