Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

I found these little paint blocks called inktense and had an idea to paint my original scarf. They're water based ink and not stiff like acrylic paint. It didn't turn out half bad. Takes a lot of work and patience, and isn't perfect, but might be a an alternative. It was originally that orange color and I painted red

Attachments

• scarf.jpg
    scarf.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 149

Did a couple of more sections

Attachments

• scarf2.jpg
    scarf2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 140

Godparticle the colours look great.

Yeah, it turned out better than I expected. Takes a few coats to get a consistent color. I have a scarf similar to yours(made by yulia?), but I wasn't satisfied with the color and size(too narrow). Anyway, it's a super cheap option I figured others might want to try. Wish BCS would do some extra outfits for 4th and include an updated scarf

That shelving and books combined with the shot was so good that it didn't register that it was 1/6 scale lol

What's a good replacement body for this figure? Mine is so floppy, I'm worried about him fall off the shelf, even with the stand.

Wow... did you do the 1/6 shelving yourself? How did you go about doing the books? I guess you printed the covers, but the books themselves?
Thanks,
m.

Thanks! Just rectangular cardboard bits with the covers stuck over them.

Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

I know this is going to make everyone laugh, but it worked for a guy on the Indiana Jones thread, so you never know:

Does anyone have an original Big Chief Studios 4th Doctor in hand that they want to part with?

I would take him with or without the box.

Also, if anyone has an extra Big Chief Studios 4th Doctor scarf ( could be the factory one, could be a custom one ) let me know.

Am also interested in extra parts from the figure.

Have been looking on eBay for 2 years, anyways, enjoy the laugh, hope that someone PMs me.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back