Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

Thanks captain:duff...i do wish it was easier to find a 1/6 scale pair of plaid/tartan trousers a little more accurate..
Maybe one day BC will re-visit the 4th dr and give us a newer version...

Thanks captain:duff...i do wish it was easier to find a 1/6 scale pair of plaid/tartan trousers a little more accurate..
Maybe one day BC will re-visit the 4th dr and give us a newer version...

I REALLY want a season 18 Tom.

0b600e09d3612577eba4e04638fb23d3.jpg

b45a99d3174da63dbb6701ff0c94eefc.jpg

Beautiful...and yes we need that season 18 look from BC...along with his season 12,14,15,16 and 17 costumes:)

I’d settle for an improved (knitted and longer) scarf... But yes, all of this would be fabulous!

^ :lol That's great, I love the little magazine! He's reminiscing about the days when Doctor Who was enjoyable to watch by the looks of it! :)

Excellent Christmas pics captainjamesbrooke and matrix69! :clap :clap

I recently picked up this fantastic custom classic Invasion cyberman...which has my favourite helmet design:)

I don't know who makes these as i bought it from an ebay shop..but if anyone knows please let me know??

Anyways it's a really well put together piece which even has a working light-up feature on the chest box...

I did make a few small tweaks...i swapped out the hands for better scaled gloved ones...and added some ball jointed feet inside the boots for articulation as the figure came with the boots glued/fixed onto the legs.

View attachment 444299View attachment 444300View attachment 444301

Back