Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #1 William Hartnell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. This is the only thing on the horizon that I'm guaranteed to order at the moment.

According to their facebook page, they are still waiting for approvals, but hope to have the pre-order up by the end of the month.

I wouldn't hold them to that, but it's clearly getting close.

Is this only going to be available through their website? I really hate dealing with international orders

Is this only going to be available through their website? I really hate dealing with international orders

Hopefully not, though it wouldn't surprise me if they made his hat or something exclusive to the site.

Available to pre-order very soon, for your chance to own this ultra-rare collectable, sign-up your interest below to receive advance pre-order notification.

Price (excluding shipping):
£189.99 (incl. VAT)
£158.33 (excl. VAT)

Payment Options:
Payment in Full
Payment Plan Instalments

Estimated Shipping:
December 2014

https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/1st-doctor-sign-up-page/

:clap

Price is about what I figured it would be. Also it has been said to be LOADED with accessories!

10447602_10153193369051002_2869402661696584808_n.jpg

Signed up for it. 500 pieces is probably wise, really. I'm assuming this is a BCS exclusive? They call it a Commemorative Edition. Sometimes the parlance confuses me. LOL.

I imagine "Commemorative Edition" just takes the place of "50th Anniversary Edition" as it will no longer be the 50th anniversary next year. Other than the name I guess they'll be the same as 4 and 10.

Nice... only 500 pieces? what was the edition sizes on the other three?

2000 for 11
1000 for 10 and 4

I imagine "Commemorative Edition" just takes the place of "50th Anniversary Edition" as it will no longer be the 50th anniversary next year. Other than the name I guess they'll be the same as 4 and 10.

Yeah, I think you're right there.

So, with shipping to the US, this thing's gonna be around $300 again like Tom. At least with Tom I was sort of able to convince myself the price was justified with the autograph. That Hartnell proto looks great, but I just don't know if I can dip my toes in those waters again. At that price, I think they're gonna have a hell of a time selling even 500.

2000 for 11
1000 for 10 and 4

Yeah, I think you're right there.

On FB thy said they're working on ultra limited versions of 2 & 3 and that nu-who sells better than classic.
So...

11 (A) - 2000
10 (A) - 1000
4 - 1000
1 - 500
2 - 500
3 - 500
11 (B) - 1000?
10 (B) - 1000?
9 - 1000?

Back