Statue Big Chap Alien Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big chap is still my favourite of the line. Have this one and the Aliens warrior, forgive the fuzzy pic :)

View attachment 68270

I have all 4, and while I agree big chap is #1, I would say the resurrection one is my #2, does not have as dynamic a pose as the other 3, but it is impressive and the base is huge. It does have the odd EX clone too which is creepy.

Im hopeing they do another Alien that is big like this but i do hope its a better pose - Big Chap kinda looks odd - i was also told allot of these were damaged is that true?

Im hopeing they do another Alien that is big like this but i do hope its a better pose - Big Chap kinda looks odd - i was also told allot of these were damaged is that true?

Mine came perfect and I love the pose so no complaints.

Big chap on the bar, upper left.

_rdd6692.jpg

Just pick this up at a LCS at the original Sideshow price. NIB, it was my first time in this place and I couldn't walk out without him. I'm going to set him next to the Wolf statue that I have coming. :hi5:

Just pick this up at a LCS at the original Sideshow price. NIB, it was my first time in this place and I couldn't walk out without him. I'm going to set him next to the Wolf statue that I have coming. :hi5:

Nice score on finding one for retail, they are getting pretty rare now.

Back