Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
No problem guys. But where are all the new Bib pictures??? :confused:

I want to see yours.

Mine came this morning (tuesday) but again I'm not home where I do all my photos so it will have to wait until the weekend! (i don't think my kitchen shots will come out as good as yours at my bro's apt!)

mfoga said:
Nice Camera Josh. If you plan to take lots of pictures at conventions and places like that you will want to look into a better lens. I have a similar Nikon Camera and I like to try and not use the flash but sometime I have no choice unless I use a tripod. I have used faster lenses and it makes a big difference.

And the kicker there is that the lens will cost nearly as much as the camera did!! :lol

Mine arrives today. I am looking forward to getting home and opening him up!

that Canon Rebel XT is what all my photos are taken with. In Britain it's called the Canon EOS 350, and it's just a great camera. A ton of the photos we've taken with it whilst away travelling are on www.blobgoesto.com , our travel pics website (blob is the name of our car, lol)

excellent camera ;)

Thanx HA! It's about time I started giving these figures the proper photo taking treatment.

mfoga said:
Nice Camera Josh. If you plan to take lots of pictures at conventions and places like that you will want to look into a better lens. I have a similar Nikon Camera and I like to try and not use the flash but sometime I have no choice unless I use a tripod. I have used faster lenses and it makes a big difference.

I probably will someday. The lens it comes with for now will be fine after messing around with it in the store and seeing Lonnie's in action at SDCC.

The UPS guy had a delivery today at my school. So I had him give me Bib right now. No pics cause I don't have my camera with me here at school but Bib looks nice.

jlcmsu said:
Thanx HA! It's about time I started giving these figures the proper photo taking treatment.

I probably will someday. The lens it comes with for now will be fine after messing around with it in the store and seeing Lonnie's in action at SDCC.

Suggestion for shooting nice pictures too, you may want to invest in, forgive me I don't know how well you know photography terms, an externally mounted flash unit, that's what I use to do my photoshop lighting, if you get a good one, though they're costly (what isn't), it allows you to rotate it and flip it up and down to certain angles allowing you to bounce it off things, that's how I get the light sources to match pretty close to where it comes from in the film cells I use.

Yeah, I've seen those and another item I want to get but right now I'll have to use the flash it has. I'm hoping to get a mounted one before I go to SDCC.

My Bib has a bad habit of looking upward -- even though I can twist his head around and crook it at an angle said:
that's too bad, I just rewatched ROTJ, and I think a forward leaning pose seem to be bib's natural pose. (like that scene where Bib is "checking out" R2D2)

Just got home and Bib was waiting for me on my doorstep! Man this is one cool figure. I was unsure if I'd be that interested in getting a Bib Fortuna and mostly just picked him up because of the Jabba set-up. But even all by his lonesome this is a great looking figure.

The only nits I could find would be that the sleeves could stand to be a tad longer and of course there isn't much range of motion in the neck. But aside for that this is another **** figure from Sideshow!!!

Pics to follow shortly!!!

And here's my Bib...

biba.jpg

bibb.jpg

Do you mean is he always looking up? My figure looks pretty much straight ahead... you can tilt a little forward and a little back. But not much else, however he doesn't seem to be awkward looking.

And my pictures may be a bit misleading since they are pointing a bit up at Bib.

galactiboy said:
Do you mean is he always looking up? My figure looks pretty much straight ahead... you can tilt a little forward and a little back. But not much else, however he doesn't seem to be awkward looking.

And my pictures may be a bit misleading since they are pointing a bit up at Bib.
Yeah, I think Wor-Gar said his always looks like he has his head tilted back. I don't think anyone else has mentioned it.

My Bib is here.. YEAH. And I didn't get Maul so THANK YOU to SSC for the new shipping boxes... they are great. And mine kind of has the head tilt up as well.

Bib says.. "Those who do not live by the Jabba, shale die by the Jabba!"

bib2.jpg

The only think I hate is that I need the staff in the other hand but neither of them can hold it.. DOH.

Last edited:
Back