Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The helmet is the best part--it's one of the only ones I've seen that's wide enough and not a cylinder shape. You've got a priceless beauty there, Wor-Ga!r

I guess it was already answered but I remember the Bib Variant, no gloves, or gloves. I think the one with no Gloves is more rare. ( i was also a Teen when these first came out but I was up on everything, haha).

I just got back from my trip today and opened Bib. He is a great figure. I thought he looked a bit sunburned with a heavy pink wash in the packaging, but he looks much, much better out. The staff is awesome. His Vlad boots are good too. While the two pointing hands seem kind of pointless when you have the staff, they both look great and very Bib-ish.

galactiboy said:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Bib's only a day away!

Me 2 but it will be with my old digital. My new one doesn't arrive till Thursday.

jlcmsu said:
Me 2 but it will be with my old digital. My new one doesn't arrive till Thursday.
This new camera better be pretty darn good considering how many times you've mentioned it! :lol

My Bib doesn't arrive until Friday, btw.

jlcmsu said:
:lol I think it is. I'm just really excited about finally having a super nice camera.

My New Camera

Wow, that's a pretty good price. I was looking into buying a Rebel XT as well when I have the financial resources to buy one. You'll definitely have to give us a mini-review of the camera itself when you get it (or at least PM a review to me...I'd be interested to hear what you thought of the e-tailer's service and reliability).

jlcmsu said:
:lol I think it is. I'm just really excited about finally having a super nice camera.

My New Camera

Very nice selection of camera, I have the Canon Powershot Pro1 and I love it and pretty soon I'm going to be upgrading to the Rebel XTi to do some weddings for friends. Canon's good, I think you'll be very happy with the results you get from it.

Thanks guys!! I will let you know what I think of the camera for sure when I take my first shots with them. Since I'm doing these reviews for Sandtroopers and covering SDCC as press for them I need a good camera. Plus maybe someday I'll get lucky enough to do a review for SS in the newsletter and I want a nice camera if I ever get to do that.

The site is nice but the prices to change from time 2 time because they work deals with the manufactuers. So far I've been pleased with everything and the service is pretty quick considering I ordered it right before New Year's. I'm gonna get a 4gb memory card from a site called new egg for $65 bucks so I can take pics till the cows come home.

jlcmsu said:
Thanks guys!! I will let you know what I think of the camera for sure when I take my first shots with them. Since I'm doing these reviews for Sandtroopers and covering SDCC as press for them I need a good camera. Plus maybe someday I'll get lucky enough to do a review for SS in the newsletter and I want a nice camera if I ever get to do that.

The site is nice but the prices to change from time 2 time because they work deals with the manufactuers. So far I've been pleased with everything and the service is pretty quick considering I ordered it right before New Year's. I'm gonna get a 4gb memory card from a site called new egg for $65 bucks so I can take pics till the cows come home.

You will be able to take a lot, but just so you know what to expect with that memory card, 4GB shooting pictures in RAW format will give you around 400-500 images and about 1000 at high quality jpeg, at least that's what I see with my 8mp camera and a 4GB Lexar Professional CF card.

MaulFan said:
You will be able to take a lot, but just so you know what to expect with that memory card, 4GB shooting pictures in RAW format will give you around 400-500 images and about 1000 at high quality jpeg, at least that's what I see with my 8mp camera and a 4GB Lexar Professional CF card.

Yeah, that's what Lonnie (LCummins) who I've talked to about this said. Not sure which mode I will shot more in but I will have the ability to mess around. It's gonna be awesome I think. Finally my shots might actually be as good as everyone elses here.

Nice Camera Josh. If you plan to take lots of pictures at conventions and places like that you will want to look into a better lens. I have a similar Nikon Camera and I like to try and not use the flash but sometime I have no choice unless I use a tripod. I have used faster lenses and it makes a big difference.

Back