BIB FORTUNA 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! I was really hoping that Aayla Secura would be the first Twilek from Sideshow, but Bib is definitely a welcome addition to the 12" line!

The more I look at it the more I want this one...He looks spot on...I just can't believe its 12"...

Can i just say how stoked I am thatr he comes with his Vintage staff that was never in the movie but was so cool with the old Kenner toy?

I was going to repaint my Hasbro, but now it's going back in the bin.

I think you should still attempt a repaint on the Hasbro Bib Mikey. It would still be cool.

Has anyone every wondered why Bib seems to have "sith eyes"?

Wor-Gar said:
cc06-sideshow_20041.jpg
I told my wife I was looking at all the new previews at the convention and she looked over my shoulder from halfway across the room at this pic and said, "Is that someone dressed up as a Star Wars character?"

"Nope, that's one of the new 12 inch figures."

*She hurries over to look at pic up close* "Wow."

:D

Bring on the Loyalty Program I say! I will have some Bookuuu! points after all of this. Maybe even enough to afford the shipping on Jabba ;p

LordAzrael said:
Bring on the Loyalty Program I say! I will have some Bookuuu! points after all of this. Maybe even enough to afford the shipping on Jabba ;p

Ugh!!! I didn't even think about the shipping and tax here in CA for lugging Jabba and throne a few miles. DAMMIT!

I could never stand Fortuna. Seeing the movie I always wondered if it was man or a woman. Ol bib is the Richard Simmons of Star Wars.

The only thing I'm not too keen on is that curled right hand. Here's hoping for multiple hands. Other than that, glory be, he's amazing. And he's wearing a robe, not a bell-bottomed jumpsuit like the Hasbro version!!

His outfit looks perfect. His sculpt looks perfect. His yellow-asss eyes look perfect. His bulge under his neck looks perfect.

I wonder if he'll come with his knife too. Exclusive?

I was seriously considering passing on him... but if I get the Jabba (which seems more and more likely) I'll have to have a Bib to go with him. I think out of the offerings Leia is the only pass. Not because I don't like her, but I'm gonna hold out for a different version.

Sideshow, please give two pairs of hands for all your figures, even if they are considered secondary. Grip and open hands are very important for various posing opportunites. Kit Fisto really could have used a second pair of hands. I am hoping that figures in the future will always have an extra pair. If it costs a few extra dollars per figure, so be it. Those hands are crucial because each pair is unique for each character.

KitFisto said:
Wow, I was going to try to stick to just the Jedi/Sith in 12" , but this whole Jabba set up is pretty bad ass. Gonna have to think about ordering Jabba, Bib and Leia.

Amen to that! I thought I was going to be able to pick and choose here and there (which I've done so far) then in the last 3 months I've pre-ordered over 1000$ worth of stuff from SS!!! :monkey2 :monkey2

It's like crack!

Back