Bib Fortuna 10 - 15 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
I would keep the Dr Dead. Bib is going to be pretty easy to get on evilbay.
Yeah it would be nice to complete the series but this zombie is far more available then the first two ever were. He's available at just about everywhere Sideshow figures are carried and for much cheaper then direct from Sideshow.
I have the exclusives for both on order, I like the regular Dr. a bit more then the exclusive and I also would like to display Bib with that staff, so I'm leaning more towards canceling the Dr. :(

tomandshell said:
Gotta have the staff...

It's a major selling point for me. Knowing the staff exists, it'd be almost too painful to get the figure without it. When I did my 12" custom some years back, I made a staff to go with him. I made it out of sculpy. It died.:monkey2

Customikey said:
It's a major selling point for me. Knowing the staff exists, it'd be almost too painful to get the figure without it. When I did my 12" custom some years back, I made a staff to go with him. I made it out of sculpy. It died.:monkey2

:rotfl What do you mean it died?

BTW, the newsletter said the Crumb pack is expected in the next 30 days, but not Maul's probe droids. :confused:

Buttmunch said:
:rotfl What do you mean it died?

BTW, the newsletter said the Crumb pack is expected in the next 30 days, but not Maul's probe droids. :confused:

Sculpy is pretty delicate. My homemade staff broke when it fell from the crappy Hasbro hands.

Hmmm....10 days would be tomorrow. 15 Days would be on Christmas Day.....since we haven't had any Pre-Auths (watch as I'm typing this someone will post they got one) its probably safe to assume that good ol' Bib will not arrive until after the new year right?

Well some wait list person should be happy today as I've decided last minute to cancel my exclusive Bib. Christmas has just been too hard on my wallet to bear another charge. I will still be getting the inclusive Jabba and Crumb though, along with the base.

Jedi_Mike said:
Hmmm....10 days would be tomorrow. 15 Days would be on Christmas Day.....since we haven't had any Pre-Auths (watch as I'm typing this someone will post they got one) its probably safe to assume that good ol' Bib will not arrive until after the new year right?
Yea, with Christmas upon us :deer I'm hoping to not even hear about Mr. Fortuna until after the new year. Although, I am quite looking forward to adding something different to the collection instead of another Jedi.

That's one of the cooler aspects of getting Bib. Is that he is the first Scum and Villiany Character. Something different.

I know they're changing the box, but I wish for the first S&V they would use the original style to have at least one from this line like the others.

Oh well... maybe the new ones are even cooler.

I just received word.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Bib Fortuna – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21081) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 5-7 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase starting on Tuesday, December 26, 2006, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Looks like some may get this figure before the New Year is here.

Pictures should be surfacing fairly soon I would imagine from the Chinese forum.

Back