Bib Fortuna 10 - 15 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
ME TOO!! WHY OH WHY DID I CANCEL BIB!!!!????!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey4

24818BP~The-Simpsons-Nelson-Haha-Posters.jpg

Sideshow was smart about this... I bet a lot of people will cancel Jabba right before he starts shipping or after he arrives and the financial impact is staring them in the face. And of course then Bib goes right on the chopping block since many (like me) ordered him mostly because Jabba is incomplete w/o him.

But now I have to keep Bib long enough to decide if I'm really dumb enough to spend $375+ on Jabba et al!!!

Well played Sideshow, well played! :monkey1

Memnoch21 said:
I wonder if Bib will be the first to sport the 30th Anni. packing. Dusty, anyone, able to comment?

I would say he is since Maul was said to be the last in the normal packaging.

EVILFACE said:
I would say he is since Maul was said to be the last in the normal packaging.

Really, then that makes Bib extra special! Hope to see his packaging shots soon either way since he is the first "scum and villinay" so it will be different even if in the "old" style.

Buttmunch said:
Really, then that makes Bib extra special! Hope to see his packaging shots soon either way since he is the first "scum and villinay" so it will be different even if in the "old" style.

Yeah, I'm curious to see the new packaging as well.

Personally I'm not the least bit excited about the packaging change. To me the SS Star Wars packaging is the absolute best I've ever had the privilege of opening. I just don't see anyway they could possibly improve on it, and I think it sucks balls that they're basically being forced to do it.

Rockabilly said:
Personally I'm not the least bit excited about the packaging change. To me the SS Star Wars packaging is the absolute best I've ever had the privilege of opening. I just don't see anyway they could possibly improve on it, and I think it sucks balls that they're basically being forced to do it.

God Bless GL :rolleyes:

Rockabilly said:

Has it been said they are chaning the package/box design or just the graphics? I'm thinking it's just the graphics.

EVILFACE said:
Has it been said they are chaning the package/box design or just the graphics? I'm thinking it's just the graphics.

Yeah I think you're right it just the graphics

I too believe it is a graphics only change. If its not, and I were SS, I'd be pretty ticked that they designed an entirely new collector friendly box and then had to change it. So yea, Im betting its graphics only. Probably not too much of a change at that.

King Darkness said:
Yeah, Pix if I cancel, its yours. Well, I wont cancel, I'll get it in and if I feel underwhelmed by him hes yours.

Thanks King, but I will only be able to afford him on trade for a Security Guard 5. :monkey2

pixletwin said:
Thanks King, but I will only be able to afford him on trade for a Security Guard 5. :monkey2

No prob, Pix. I hope someone on the board can help you out!

I strongly debating canceling Bib and Leia. Now I'm glad I decided to think about it. I'm actually glad I am getting this one!

Right now it's either The Dead: zombie Doctor or Bib Fortuna. I'm hoping a rebate check heads my way soon or otherwise I might have to cancel both.

No way in hell am I canceling Leia Boushh, not only did they do an amazing job on the costume in 1:6 scale, but I always loved the look of that costume. So I'll do everything I have to to keep her on order.

Back